It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Venture into the mysterious world of a classic point-and-click adventure anthology where you follow the path of a homicide detective. Cube Escape Collection is now available on GOG.COM with a 33% discount that will last until 14th January 2021, 2 PM UTC. Take an exciting tour through the Rusty lake universe heavily inspired by the Twin Peaks TV series.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG.COM account to join now!
Dogmaus: ...
Yeah, sure, but having the game files here, DRM Free, actually means that I'll always be able to run the game this way or another. Which is not exactly true for Steam version. GOG's way of saving is once for all.
I already owned all their games on iOS for some time, really great!

Now DRM-free, yay!
Post edited January 09, 2021 by dyscode
GOG.com: Venture into the mysterious world of a classic point-and-click adventure anthology where you follow the path of a homicide detective. Cube Escape Collection is now available on GOG.COM with a 33% discount that will last until 14th January 2021, 2 PM UTC. Take an exciting tour through the Rusty lake universe heavily inspired by the Twin Peaks TV series.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG.COM account to join now!
Very nice to be able to add them to my Rusty Lake collection here. I've already played some of them, but it's nice to have them preserved.
I strongly recommend to play them in chronological order to get the full picture.
SCPM: Nice, with the end of Flash I hope more developers work to preserve their games like this.
amok: I wish more would as well. The grand beacon here is Ninja Kiwi, who put all their flash games for free on Steam

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1275350/Ninja_Kiwi_Archive/
There's also Blue Maxima's Flashpoint project, preserving more than 70.000 Flash games, although it looks like it's closer to the "abandonware" concept, not specifically asking the creators' permission, just removing games on their request.

EDIT: Hm, I see they actually list the Cube Escape games, too, so maybe Rusty Lake should contact them about it? Unless they're fine with it, for one reason or another ...
Post edited January 09, 2021 by Leroux
ciemnogrodzianin: It looks like I've simply installed them using Wine and never actually checked what's inside, sorry.
No problem. At least the games were working with Wine. So there's hope the games in this collection will work too.
Post edited January 09, 2021 by eiii
Anyone playing this? I have a question:

https://www.gog.com/forum/cube_escape_collection/seasons_the_bird_doesnt_come

:-)