It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If you enjoyed an immersive, non-linear puzzle sim that is Ctrl Alt Ego, you’ll surely enjoy this news – because you can now get its Soundtrack, either standalone or in a special Ego Tunes Edition!

Experience the captivating world of Ctrl Alt Ego, an immersive simulation set in a nostalgic 70s/80s British sci-fi universe. As a player, you’ll receive the ability to transfer your consciousness to various robots and devices, leveraging their individual capabilities firsthand. Whether you prefer to equip yourself and dismantle rogue robots with force, or employ stealth and cunning to infiltrate undetected, the choice is yours!

And now, you can freely enjoy sounds of the game – check it out!
Better late than never, cheers.
try Ctrl+alt+right : )

Catchy enough to read about.....
It's nice when developers listen and fulfil requests. Thank you so much MindThunk and GOG!
The download link for the WAV version in the library seems to be broken.
CMiq: The download link for the WAV version in the library seems to be broken.
I can confirm this issue. The link seems to open some JSON file instead.
Is there something wrong with the Ctrl Alt Ego: Ego Tunes Edition? I'm under the impression that the product is a bundle of both the game and soundtrack. However, it appears someone forgot to include a sale discount on the bundle, so buying the base game and soundtrack separately is cheaper than the bundle.
CMiq: The download link for the WAV version in the library seems to be broken.
I'm having the same problem.