It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Take command of either the Allied Expeditionary Force or the German army defending the mighty Atlantic Wall. Close Combat: The Longest Day is now available DRM-free on GOG.COM with a 40% discount lasting until 10th June, 1 PM UTC.

Like every part of the famous pausable real-time wargame series, this game is heavily focused on historical accuracy and realistic soldier psychological profiles.
Always happy when I see this franchise on GOG, though i'll have to wait a while before I can afford to pick it up.
Might give one of the others a try
gateway to caen hasn't been a succes for me
if i read the reviews they are very mixed up on every one of those close combat releases
or try the first game which comes for free..
hmmm
first to get those installers !
Post edited June 03, 2020 by Radiance1979
---------------
the first one is actually pretty decent.... you even have this sidescreen with a zoomed in portion of your mouse location, this one is full screen of course ... and from microsoft, did not see that one coming!