It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Better get ready – because Chocolate Factory is now available on GOG with a -20% until July 2nd, 3 PM UTC!

Build your dream Chocolate Factory among candy cane forests and gumdrop hills to produce the tastiest sweets. A delicious first-person factory automation game with a little exploration and combat. Confectionary conveyor belt heaven awaits!

Now on GOG!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Yqw_f26SvM&t=99s
GOG.com: Release: Chocolate Factory

Build your dream Chocolate Factory among candy cane forests and gumdrop hills to produce the tastiest sweets.
[tongue in cheek] Will Willy Wonka be a playable character?
high rated
Wait a second! Is this really chocolate ... or rather something else? =8-(

(see screenshot)
Attachments:
I really wish chocolate on that conveyer belt didn't look like...poop. I also don't know if I want to put holes in the Gingerbread-man lol. It does look interesting though...but the idea of playing with my food...
On just about every day I would have probably said "sure, I'll stick a toe in" right away.

But releasing on the day when the Stellaris patch hits and the AoW4 patch and the AoW4 expansion...? That's just horrible timing. The best I can offer right now is a very well-meaning place on my wishlist.
Oompa Loompa doompety-dee
This looks like a Borg factory to me
GOG.com: Release: Chocolate Factory

Build your dream Chocolate Factory among candy cane forests and gumdrop hills to produce the tastiest sweets.
BreOl72: [tongue in cheek] Will Willy Wonka be a playable character?
Only with the "Adults Only" patch
"Hey, GOG, can we get Satisfactory? Pretty please?"
"We've got Satisfactory at home."
"Darn."
;)

That said, that does look fairly nice. Will wait for some reviews. Or I can try the demo that's available on that other store. Yeah, I think I'll give that a whirl. See if it's to my liking.
gog2002x: but the idea of playing with my food...
Need some more 'Murican pie! *wink wink, nudge nudge*
Post edited June 19, 2024 by P-E-S
g2222: Wait a second! Is this really chocolate ... or rather something else? =8-(

(see screenshot)
It looks exactly like something that was scooped out of my cat's litter box, so my vote is for "something else."
I saw the Let's Game It Out video on this, which was hilarious. That said, I'd prefer Satisfactory. A chocolate factory version of this is just too... specific.
Chocolate
g2222: Wait a second! Is this really chocolate ... or rather something else? =8-(

(see screenshot)
Catventurer: It looks exactly like something that was scooped out of my cat's litter box, so my vote is for "something else."
I'm almost afraid to watch videos on how they mass produce chocolate now lol. Maybe its better not to unravel that mystery haha.

Heck, I'm gonna do my best to forget this thread LOL, before my imagination goes wild, since I just ate a cup of soft-serve chocolate yogurt a few days ago....
[Cheekier than a cheeky steam engine]
Couldn't wait for ConcernedApe? Cause this feels like someone jumped the line.
Catventurer: It looks exactly like something that was scooped out of my cat's litter box, so my vote is for "something else."
gog2002x: I'm almost afraid to watch videos on how they mass produce chocolate now lol. Maybe its better not to unravel that mystery haha.

Heck, I'm gonna do my best to forget this thread LOL, before my imagination goes wild, since I just ate a cup of soft-serve chocolate yogurt a few days ago....
Except that you went there and replied to me, inviting me to elaborate further on why my cat's poops look like plops of chocolate and not logs. The fact that most cat poops look like logs is why it has the nickname "Kitty Roca" (in reference to the candy Almond Roca) due to the fact that the stuff is a delicacy among dogs.

But back on topic of this game, another issue is that the candy factory is operating entirely outside. If you're worried that the chocolate in this game isn't actually chocolate, you should also be concerted about the not so occasional bug ending up in the candy or bird poop from birds flying over. If a storm rolls through and washes all the candy off the convener belts into the grass, it the candy just wiped off and sent back through.

Everything about this game is completely unsanitary...

Creepy too if you watch the video to see the sentient marshmallow and gingerbread people that you kill. They probably end up as ingredients.