It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Play a cyber noir adventure blending stunning retro design with innovative mechanics.
Genre: Adventure
Meanwhile backers of the crowdfunding used to produce this game are waiting for the keys GOG should have provided to the developers...
low rated
Here is that other game I was talking about earlier. It was called In Memoriam.

In Memoriam (released as Missing: Since January in the US) is an adventure video game for Windows and Macintosh developed by French studio Lexis Numerique. It uses alternate reality-style gameplay, in which the player receives emails from other in-game characters, including the game's main antagonist. The player needs to find information and clues to the games' puzzles on the Internet, both from real websites, and from specially-created websites that have been mixed in with other "real-world" domains. According to director Eric Viennot, the game was a commercial success, with sales above 300,000 units worldwide by late 2006.
Is that how it will work with this game?
I can confirm that with Missing, there was a certain point where if you started searching online for particular things, you'd get as many if not more links to walkthroughs and puzzle solutions as you would to the real world information. Interesting game, though. I never finished it because I had a hard time with one of the arcade sequences.
Lone_Scout: Looks good, although I'm a bit unsure whether I'd like that Real World Research part.
Guter: I think that's a huge problem. It will make the game unplayable sooner or later, when things change.
It depends on whether they mean "we've hidden clues on the internet" ARG style, or whether they just mean that the game will require you to look up facts about the real world that are just "out there". I took it to mean the latter.
Mr_GeO: What exactly that "real world research" suppose to mean and how does it work???
Because from what is writen on the game page it seems to me that at certaind stage you are actually required to have an internet access to find some clues that aren't included and/or not a part of the game in order to progress any further.
Which, in turns, mean that without online connection you are unable to play a game beyond certain point or finishing it.

I fu***ng hope that I'm wrong and misunderstood something here...
Depends on the nature of the research. If it's just information about the real world then you could probably look it up in an encyclopaedia.
Post edited April 08, 2022 by ettac orrazib si eman ym
"real world investigation"

An interesting approach... The visual presentation is my cup of tea so far.
Caveat Emptor! :-|