It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Plan ahead and make quick decisions in this tactical combat simulation game set during the African Campaign in winter 1943. Tank Warfare: Tunisia 1943 is now available on GOG.COM along with a 75% discount that will last until 9th February 2021, 2 PM UTC. Take part in the large-scale operations of the US Army and Wehrmacht with realistic organizational structure and the campaign featuring more than 50 detailed vehicles.

The game’s release comes with a set of discounts for all Tank Warfare titles available on GOG.COM, lasting until 9th February 2021, 2 PM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG.COM account to join now!
It's good it's here but it's strange that Steel Armour isn't unless it's because it was developed by graviteam instead of only being published.

I found some website that claims to have a beginners manual but I haven't checked it personally.
https://www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefgmforum/threads/tank-warfare-tunisia-1943-fgm-learners-guide.29897/
Mius Front when?
high rated
This is till being worked on, but you should be able to launch the game now. =)
However, Russian is currently available via a separate GALAXY beta channel:
- Click on the game in your library
- Button next to Play
- Manage Installation
- Configure
- Beta Channels
and then pick Russian language.
Post edited February 03, 2021 by SmollestLight
So this was temporarily fixed by downgrading the offline installers from v.1.6 to 1.5?

There’s no separate forum for this title either and therefore impossible to post any problems with the game or anything else related to it.
Here's the forum: [url=]https://www.gog.com/forum/tank_warfare_tunisia_1943#1612394289[/url]

Purchased as I trust that GOG will make it work. Looking forward to more Graviteam appearing here, hopefully!

Well, I'm not sure why the link didn't work but the forum does appear on my community page.
Post edited February 04, 2021 by scoobared
How's the learning curve on this game? I've seen a number of players -- who are wargamers -- confused by this title.
scoobared: Here's the forum: [url=]https://www.gog.com/forum/tank_warfare_tunisia_1943#1612394289[/url]

Purchased as I trust that GOG will make it work. Looking forward to more Graviteam appearing here, hopefully!

Well, I'm not sure why the link didn't work but the forum does appear on my community page.
I’m pretty sure the installers will be fixed. The link to the forum discussions on the game page seems to be working now.
Post edited February 04, 2021 by OP1
GOG.com: The game’s release comes with a set of discounts for all Tank Warfare titles available on GOG.COM, lasting until 9th February 2021, 2 PM UTC.
What are the other Tank Warfare titles? I only can find DLCs for this game.
GOG.com: The game’s release comes with a set of discounts for all Tank Warfare titles available on GOG.COM, lasting until 9th February 2021, 2 PM UTC.
eiii: What are the other Tank Warfare titles? I only can find DLCs for this game.
They probably meant the DLC.... Even on steam this is the only tank warfare game that has been released
I wonder when we'll get Kenneth Morse's Tank Wars or Wendell Hicken's Scorched Earth.