It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Run, shoot, and eat your way through this RPG shooter. Bite the Bullet game is now available DRM-free on GOG.COM with a 25% discount that will last until 27th August 2020, 5 PM UTC. In a world where every enemy is edible, what you eat and how much you eat drives everything from your waistline to branching skill trees and weapon crafting. Shoot fast, eat big, and satisfy your appetite for destruction!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG.COM account to join now!
The trailer music is pretty stellar. If the game has an OST, I'd love to see it here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T7ZlPyZgXQ
Is it me or I felt that something doesn't feel right about the trailer and this game in general. I'm usually a pretty neutral guy but I felt something a bit off about this game.
An action game, where you can eat and puke. Nice :D
Sounds very fun and well done, surely they took inspiration from Metal Slug!
Looks like it is inspired by classic coin up game .....

AMIGA had a few games like that and the name is also of an old classic movie :bite the bullet 1975
Post edited August 15, 2020 by gamesfreak64
That's the title of my life BITING THE BULLET!