It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Anger Foot is a lightning-fast action FPS where the only things harder than your ass-kicking feet are the ass-kicking beat – and it’s now available on GOG!

Unleash the world's deadliest feet on a colorful cast of anthropomorphic enemies. Clearing out slums, sewers, and skyscrapers as you grab new weapons, unlock new sneakers, and upgrade your powers in absurd and wonderful ways. Kick and shoot your way to the exit as you leave behind a smoldering trail of shattered doors, broken bones, and crumpled energy drinks.

Now on GOG!
This looks like it could be a lot of fun.
Bulletstorm was a lot of fun. I wonder how fleshed out the story is in Anger Foot compared to Bulletstorm.
u2jedi: Bulletstorm was a lot of fun. I wonder how fleshed out the story is in Anger Foot compared to Bulletstorm.
What a strange comparison. Anger Foot is more like a FPS Hotline Miami. Other than being able to kick the enemies there's really absolutely no similarity with Bulletstorm.
ReynardFox: What in God's holy name are you blathering about?
How much fun it would be to kick evil peoples in the groin repeatedly?
ReynardFox: What in God's holy name are you blathering about?
JacobSlatter: How much fun it would be to kick evil peoples in the groin repeatedly?
Dangit, has no one here seen the Big Lebowski?
ReynardFox: Dangit, has no one here seen the Big Lebowski?
I saw it years ago so my memory is hazy. Something about a garbage disposal I think.
Valdasaar: No Achievements?
Achievements (30) have arrived today.