It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Settled on a dystopian future, Alone in the Crowd is a humorous puzzle simulation investigative thriller – and it’s now out on GOG, launching with a -20% discount until July 29th, 1 PM UTC!

Confused and scared, you wake up in a strange room filled with all kinds of machinery. You can't remember what happened, but this secret messenger starts helping you. There's a lot of questions you want to ask him, but first, he needs your help. Equipped with surveillance technology, you´re asked to search for specific citizens from the "Box".

Now on GOG!
GOG.com: Release: Alone in the Crowd
Settled on a dystopian future, Alone in the Crowd is a
-humorous
-puzzle
-simulation
-investigative
-thriller

Wow. Reads almost as if someone couldn't decide which way to go.
Also: watching the trailer confused me more than anything.
It looks nice, I'll give them that.
... they fixed it. ;)
Vainamoinen: ... they fixed it. ;)
???
You mean, they deleted the other release (Shift 87)?
Attachments:
Oh boy, another dystopian post apocalyptic/grimderp game.
A very good start of a story! Wondering if there's a bed/coach or whatever sleep-assisting machinery in the room.
Is the story linear or branching?
BreOl72: an, they deleted the other release (Shift 87)?
They fixed the link. Let's celebrate achievements like that, it's not like they're a dime a dozen. ;)
BreOl72: You mean, they deleted the other release (Shift 87)?
Vainamoinen: They fixed the link. Let's celebrate achievements like that, it's not like they're a dime a dozen.
Now I am even more confused, then before.
The link to "Alone in the Crowd" always worked.

But they clearly put "Shift 87"'s release thread up too early.
And that's why that link didn't work.

Then they removed the whole thread again, to bring it back three days later: (https://www.gog.com/forum/general/coming_soon_shift_87_c8c57/post2).

Not that it matters. I'm just saying. shrug
Attachments:
re-upload.jpg (111 Kb)