It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Time to experience immersing stories and put your reflexes to the test. This Publisher Sale is dedicated to games published by Warner Bros. Play titles like Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year Edition (-75%); Mad Max (-75%); LEGO® DC Super-Villains (-85%) before the sale ends on the 10th of October 2022, at 10 PM UTC.

Also, take a look at the Middle-earth™: Shadow of War™ with truly extraordinary discount - 85% off until 10th of October 2022.
high rated
Yay! Please, note that there is BUNDLE DISCOUNT for part of these games:
https://www.gog.com/promo/2022_warner_bros_publisher_sale_byob

Check (i.e. buy or own) more than 5 or 10 to make the discounts really awesome :)
ciemnogrodzianin:
Thanks for the link because i was adding and removing titles and the discounts are crazy!

Wow the F.E.A.R. games prices in bundle, a pitty that i have it, a paid it much more.
Great sale but i wonder if there's a reson that LEGO Batman 3 isn't on sale as well along with all the other LEGO Batman games ... maybe it's just a mistake?
I'm wondering why the "deluxe" editions of games (LEGO DC Super-Villains Deluxe Ed., Batman Arkham Knight Premium Ed.) aren't included in the bundle discounts. I don't really want to do the math to see if getting the deluxe ed at the standard sale price is a better deal than getting the highest bundle discount of the regular ed + buying the DLC separately.
high rated
GOG.com: ...
WB has been pretty good to us lately imo. :)

Some of the remaining PC titles from them and Midway high up on the community wishlist:

* MK2011 (cut out Freddy Krueger if possible if he's what is holding back a release)
* FEAR 3 (if WB won't port co-op, personally I'd say bring without, though admittedly co-op seems like a main reason to purchase the game so maybe not worthwhile?)
* Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy
* Area 51 series: Area 51 2005 fps (legal issues with voicework?); Blacksite Area 51; Area 51 1995
Post edited October 03, 2022 by tfishell
ciemnogrodzianin: Yay! Please, note that there is BUNDLE DISCOUNT for part of these games:
Thank you for the link to a good old promo page! These new, lazy "promo pages" are just a pain to use.
Post edited October 03, 2022 by eiii
eiii: ...
Yup. And the new terrible promo layout still does not support some features – e.g. BYOB discounts. Probably the only reason we can still see old layout here...
GOG.com:
On the publisher sale page it is explicitly mentioned that...[see attachment].
I already own six (6) games, which are included in the sale
and
have noticed six (6) cases where the extra 5%+ DISCOUNT IS NOT BEING APPLIED to a new purchase.

1.Middle-Earth Shadow of War
2.Middle-Earth Shadow of War Definitive Edition
3.Batman Arkham Knight Definitive Edition
4.Mortal Kombat Trilogy
5.F.E.A.R. Platinum
6.LEGO® DC Super-Villains Deluxe Edition

I encourage anyone who wants to proceed with the purchase of at least those titles, to CAREFULLY CHECK if the extra discount is properly applied.

GOG.com should:
recognize the issue and
explain why there is an extra discount discrimination for those titles
or
fix the issue with the extra discount not being applied properly,
as is their responsibility.

Best of luck.
Attachments:
Post edited October 04, 2022 by WhatIsTheTruth
Shadow of War is not part of the bundled games´ list, and I understand for it to not get higher discounts.

What makes little sense to me, though, is that the Deluxe and Definitive editions of Batman Arkham Knight and Lego DC Super-VIllains are not part of the bundle while the Standard Editions are. Something to do with the DLC´s I guess, but still, it makes very little sense.
MarkoH01: Great sale but i wonder if there's a reson that LEGO Batman 3 isn't on sale as well along with all the other LEGO Batman games ... maybe it's just a mistake?
Freebie?
ciemnogrodzianin: Yay! Please, note that there is BUNDLE DISCOUNT for part of these games:
eiii: Thank you for the link to a good old promo page! These new, lazy "promo pages" are just a pain to use.
+1
Post edited October 04, 2022 by arrua
arrua: Shadow of War is not part of the bundled games´ list, and I understand for it to not get higher discounts.
It is implied that all games included in the sale are receiving extra discounts, unless exceptions are stated (there are not).
Please let me know if I missed something.
GOG.com:
WhatIsTheTruth: On the publisher sale page it is explicitly mentioned that...[see attachment].
I already own six (6) games, which are included in the sale
and
have noticed six (6) cases where the extra 5%+ DISCOUNT IS NOT BEING APPLIED to a new purchase.

1.Middle-Earth Shadow of War
2.Middle-Earth Shadow of War Definitive Edition
3.Batman Arkham Knight Definitive Edition
4.Mortal Kombat Trilogy
5.F.E.A.R. Platinum
6.LEGO® DC Super-Villains Deluxe Edition

I encourage anyone who wants to proceed with the purchase of at least those titles, to CAREFULLY CHECK if the extra discount is properly applied.

GOG.com should:
recognize the issue and
explain why there is an extra discount discrimination for those titles
or
fix the issue with the extra discount not being applied properly,
as is their responsibility.

Best of luck.
May be the reason that all those you mention (except F.E.A.R. Platinum) are not part of the Build Your Own Bundle list?
Pick 6, 11 (to play safe) of the -very specific titles on the list- and it works as expected. It does here

I don't see where its declared the offer applies to any WB vgame existing in GOG...
I mean, I'd immediately add to my bundle Batman Arkham Knight Definitive Edition & LEGO® DC Super-Villains Deluxe Edition because I'm not interested on the incomplete versions

About a GOG reply clarifying: Totally agree, would be the best. BUT you know how damn difficult is to them to interact with us...

Anyway, my purchase it's not an urgent thing to do right now. I'll let this thing breath a couple of days to see what happens
If no change, there are enough full vgames there I really wish to build my bundle
My purchase will be smaller, but satisfactory to me :)
tag+: May be the reason that all those you mention (except F.E.A.R. Platinum) are not part of the Build Your Own Bundle list?
Pick 6, 11 (to play safe) of the -very specific titles on the list- and it works as expected. It does here

I don't see where its declared the offer applies to any WB vgame existing in GOG...
I mean, I'd immediately add to my bundle Batman Arkham Knight Definitive Edition & LEGO® DC Super-Villains Deluxe Edition because I'm not interested on the incomplete versions

About a GOG reply clarifying: Totally agree, would be the best. BUT you know how damn difficult is to them to interact with us...

Anyway, my purchase it's not an urgent thing to do right now. I'll let this thing breath a couple of days to see what happens
If no change, there are enough full vgames there I really wish to build my bundle
My purchase will be smaller, but satisfactory to me :)
You are right, on closer inspection there is a special "sub-list", that specifically excludes Shadow of War, BAK Definitive Edition and DC SV Deluxe Edition. They just aren't there. You have to scroll through it and spot the differences with the parent listing.
F.E.A.R. Platinum and Mortal Kombat Trilogy still don't receive their proper discount, as it is trimmed by 3%.
If I have to admit I am blind and slow, there is a case to be made GOG.com is seriously laggging behind on dependable presentation, marketing and UI development.
WhatIsTheTruth: If I have to admit I am blind and slow, there is a case to be made GOG.com is seriously laggging behind on dependable presentation, marketing and UI development.
Don't worry, same here. In fact what drove my curiosity to check the offer was your post, so you got the credit :)

Agreed, GOG could improve, meanwhile we have each other. I hope you also find enough titles on that list to build a juicy bundle too! :)

Edit: Oh! And also consider Amazon gaming will give a GOG Middle-Earth Shadow of War key (version yet to see, date: apparently on Oct 5th)
Post edited October 04, 2022 by tag+
WhatIsTheTruth: If I have to admit I am blind and slow, there is a case to be made GOG.com is seriously laggging behind on dependable presentation, marketing and UI development.
tag+: Don't worry, same here. In fact what drove my curiosity to check the offer was your post, so you got the credit :)

Agreed, GOG could improve, meanwhile we have each other. I hope you also find enough titles on that list to build a juicy bundle too! :)
Haha, I will just look for the fine print, if provided, in any future sale, now that I have grasped GOG's M.O. on creating listings within listings, within listings, within listings.....