It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi,

After the new version has been installed, i can't load my saves. I have this: you lack the missions "mineurs disparus " (diseappeared minors) and "l'or des fous" (fool's god)
Help please, i don't find this free download!

Martess
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
I have to wonder what game you're talking about... I'll also have to wonder what the preferred language is, which i assume is french?

Although thinking about it, if you have the old version downgrade and continue playing, or start over i would assume...
Post edited October 10, 2015 by rtcvb32
Try the workaround proposed in this thread:
http://www.gog.com/forum/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt/workaround_to_not_working_save_games_with_patch_110
logically one would assume the witcher 3 in which case this should be in the witcher forum or the GD post about the 1.1 patch.

But best bet is a support ticket for an official response from the techies
reaver894: logically one would assume the witcher 3
Maybe if you had the game and saw the 1.10 update, but i don't have witcher 3...
Thanks, it's my first post so I apologize if it's not the correct way... It's the witcher 3 yes. It appears I can't downgrade to version 1.04 as far as I know (all my upgrades have been automatically made by Gog) without starting for scratch?
Yes it's in French. I am going to try the link of moonshineshadow...
rtcvb32: Maybe if you had the game and saw the 1.10 update, but i don't have witcher 3...
When in doubt: It is always The Witcher 3.
rtcvb32: Maybe if you had the game and saw the 1.10 update, but i don't have witcher 3...
neither do i but when i posted that message the 1.10 update news post was directly below it....
martess: (diseappeared minors)
Sorry, but this made me chuckle.
:-)

Pb solved by the way! Not sure how (i tried different things ), but it is ok now.
Thanks everybody!