It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deflect. Defeat. Destroy!

Take back the Theed Palace in this fast and furious lightsaber action game – Star Wars™: Episode I: Jedi Power Battles™, now available for pre-order, with a -10% discount until the release!

You will have the power of the Force and your trusty lightsaber to help you ward off legions of battle droids, destroyer droids, assassins, and other creatures.

Pre-order now on GOG!
GOG.com: Pre-Order: Star Wars™: Episode I: Jedi Power Battle
A pre-order to a yet to be released game, that looks like an old game.
The times we live in...
At least it's proper classic Star Wars.
Keep them coming!

There are still many Star Wars games that have never landed on PC, and others that haven't yet been released on modern digital platforms.
Alexim: Keep them coming!

There are still many Star Wars games that have never landed on PC, and others that haven't yet been released on modern digital platforms.
Indeed, wouldn't mind a late PC port of this gem, for instance.
GOG.com: Pre-Order: Star Wars™: Episode I: Jedi Power Battle
BreOl72: A pre-order to a yet to be released game, that looks like an old game.
The times we live in...
Tell me you're new to GOG without telling me you're new to GOG....
Swedrami: At least it's proper classic Star Wars.
I resent that remark. That'd be akin to someone saying that the JJ Abrams Trek trilogy is Classic Star Trek. :P
Swedrami: At least it's pre-Disney Star Wars.
Better?
Nice, don't forget this:
Star Wars Episode I The Phantom Menace
GOG.com: Deflect. Defeat. Destroy!

Take back the Theed Palace in this fast and furious lightsaber action game – Star Wars™: Episode I: Jedi Power Battles™, now available for pre-order, with a -10% discount until the release!

You will have the power of the Force and your trusty lightsaber to help you ward off legions of battle droids, destroyer droids, assassins, and other creatures.

Pre-order now on GOG!
Yeeeeeeees
Nice remaster, Phantom Menace, as noted earlier, would be nice too :)
And beside that, Soul Reaver 3 + Blood Omen 2, since they´re at SR1+2 :P
Post edited 3 hours ago by Tarhiel
BreOl72: A pre-order to a yet to be released game, that looks like an old game.
The times we live in...
PC port of an old (Good Old) console game?
Episode I is either the worst or second worst live action SW movie (I still can't make up my mind between it and Last Jedi), but still, I do find myself strangely drawn to this... such is the fate of being a fan, I guess. If someone made a game out of Hghlander 2 I'd probably feel like I have to check it out too.