It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Title: Martha is Dead
Genre: Adventure
Planned release date: 24th February 2022
Discount: The Town Of Light game is added to this pre-order until the premiere of Martha is Dead

Features
Unashamedly authentic voice acting in Italian
The first Indie game to launch using the native Italian language as the default setting – for full immersion into the story and the characters.
TZODnmr2k5: Italians always have stellar voice-work, I'm debating whether to pre-order or not as I'm such a franchise hoarder; plus, I love the walking sim genre!

Sono già pronto per divertirmi con questa affascinante storia! Inoltre, NIENTE ZOMBIE!
I don't know, in my oppinion the voice cast (italian, english, german) is doing a terrible job, they don't convey any emotion: 'Oh noes, my sister is dead, dang'

To me they killed any atmosphere a scene was building up with their amateurish acting multiple times, which is a shame as I'd love to get the game and I tend to hate walking simulators. But I don't want to play the game muted and playing it with sound is killing any immersion for me.

Oh well, there's still chinese. :P
Post edited February 19, 2022 by NuffCatnip
TZODnmr2k5: Italians always have stellar voice-work, I'm debating whether to pre-order or not as I'm such a franchise hoarder; plus, I love the walking sim genre!

Sono già pronto per divertirmi con questa affascinante storia! Inoltre, NIENTE ZOMBIE!
NuffCatnip: I don't know, in my oppinion the voice cast (italian, english, german) is doing a terrible job, they don't convey any emotion: 'Oh noes, my sister is dead, dang'

To me they killed any atmosphere a scene was building up with their amateurish acting multiple times, which is a shame as I'd love to get the game and I tend to hate walking simulators. But I don't want to play the game muted and playing it with sound is killing any immersion for me.

Oh well, there's still chinese. :P
Yeah, I haven't played it yet, so good point!

Terrible voice actors are not limited to North America (IE: US and CA) it seems... that still sucks reading about the shit voice work, looks like I'll be getting it at a steep discount then!