It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Get ready for a single-player cyberpunk isometric RPG where you take the role of a game detective, who solves crimes inside virtual worlds. Gamedec is now available for pre-order on GOG.COM with a 10% discount that will last until the game’s premiere on 16th September 2021.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Looks interesting. is there any combat in the game?
Been waiting for this ever since I stumbled across the first demo they had on that other site...

Please don't fuck it up.
Please don't fuck it up.
Please don't fuck it up.
GOG.com: cyberpunk isometric RPG
Wild_Eep: And yet all the screenshots demonstrate it isn't isometric at all. It is third-person perspective. Isometric has parallel lines; this game doesn't.
Nobody ever gets it right. If it's third person and seen from above, they just slap "isometric" on it.

Regardless, I'm looking forward to this.
Niggles: Looks interesting. is there any combat in the game?
Per the gamecard:

Gamedec is a single-player non-combat cyberpunk isometric RPG.
So no combat. I did enjoy Disco Elysium despite that game not having real combat either (it did have some possible narrative combat scenes though). I wouldn’t mind something similar.
Niggles: Looks interesting. is there any combat in the game?
tremere110: Per the gamecard:

Gamedec is a single-player non-combat cyberpunk isometric RPG.
tremere110: So no combat. I did enjoy Disco Elysium despite that game not having real combat either (it did have some possible narrative combat scenes though). I wouldn’t mind something similar.
Didnt read the fineprint. Did get that impression watching the videos of the game. Which is why i asked. I have no issue with no combat. Something different like Disco. Wishlisted.