It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CONSCRIPT is a new take on classic survival horror – and is now available for pre-order, alongside its Officer Edition and Digital Deluxe Edition!

During the First World War, a lone French soldier must navigate twisted trenches, scavenge for limited supplies and solve complex puzzles - all whilst fighting for survival in the midst of mankind’s most brutal and horrifying conflict.

Pre-order now on GOG!
Survival horror isn't my thing, but I have to give them credit for making a survival horror that isn't zombies and/or monsters of some kind. I don't think I have seen such a thing before. But then I don't pay much attention to survival horror games so maybe it isn't as unique as I think. Either way, kudos to the devs.
MasterofFiction: Survival horror isn't my thing, but I have to give them credit for making a survival horror that isn't zombies and/or monsters of some kind. I don't think I have seen such a thing before. But then I don't pay much attention to survival horror games so maybe it isn't as unique as I think. Either way, kudos to the devs.
I may be wrong, but I think I saw some monsters in the trailer. That being said, it does look interesting, so wishlisted for now.
I very much like the ending of "1917" (2019) movie. A survival(as the script story and implementation) at its best.

!!! WARNING: huge SPOILERS AHEAD !!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXRLqK6S02g
Cont. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YROAHcWiTpA

> I hoped today might be a good day.
> Hope is a dangerous thing.
I assume the plan is to continue with total slaughter until everyone's dead except Field Marshal Haig, Lady Haig and their tortoise, Alan?
Post edited June 12, 2024 by Breja
Demo is dope, gonna buy my copy day 0.
Looks nice but from what I gather it's "real" WW 1 Horror and no Scifi or Fantasy......mhhhh don't think it's for me then.
Easy wishlist.