It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Better get ready, because Noreya: The Gold Project is releasing in its full glory, with a -15% launch discount until June 28th, 3:30 PM UTC!

Noreya: The Gold Project is a 2D pixel-art metroidvania game set in a dark fantasy universe. Venture into a frenetic metroidvania and take part in a fight between divinities where you will have to choose between Corrupting Gold and Purifying Light to achieve your ends.

Now on GOG!
Seems awesome. Thank you for the release!
Demo on Steam.

Oh, and in a stunning twist, the Mac version is on GOG but not Steam (even though the demo has a Mac version). Although according to gogdb, only Windows builds/downloads on GOG, no Mac or Linux?
Post edited June 21, 2024 by eric5h5
This one looks really nice, thanks for the release. Wishlisted.

P.S.
My fingers aren't as fast (or agile) as they used to be. Does anyone know if the controls for this game as fairly simple?

Also the page doesn't list controllers and I find (for me at least) that action games seem to work better 1/2 the time with one. Most everything else is KB + mouse all the way for me though. :)
No German subtitles
Night-Blade: No German subtitles
Below the explanation (source : Events & Announcements on the game's steam page => "After 4 months, Noreya name is back" Tue, April 16, 2024)

"In December 2023, we received a complaint from a supposed "rights holder" who had registered the trademark "Noreya" in a field of activity unrelated to video games."
[...]
"Regarding the impact on the game, the attacker [which is a german company] demanded that the "German" language be removed from the game on the platforms."
[...]
"We apologize to our German community. We will look for a way to open the game to language modding so that the German community can translate the game and add it via a mod, but not us."
Night-Blade: No German subtitles
Cynerhodon: Below the explanation (source : Events & Announcements on the game's steam page => "After 4 months, Noreya name is back" Tue, April 16, 2024)

"In December 2023, we received a complaint from a supposed "rights holder" who had registered the trademark "Noreya" in a field of activity unrelated to video games."
[...]
"Regarding the impact on the game, the attacker [which is a german company] demanded that the "German" language be removed from the game on the platforms."
[...]
"We apologize to our German community. We will look for a way to open the game to language modding so that the German community can translate the game and add it via a mod, but not us."
Thank you for sharing this bit of info.
It's not something I'd purchase, but this game looks really good. I'm happy for the people that like platform games that something awesome is coming here for them!
Oh boy, another 2D platformer. GOG's become a one stop shop for stuff like this. It'd be nice to get some notable games instead of more giveaway fodder like this.
A see a lot of these art style of games today. More games more detailed graphics would be cool.