It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Great news – Harvest Days: My Dream Farm is now leaving early access and launching in its full glory!

No traffic jams. No skyscraper canyons. No boredom. Escape your daily nine-to-five grind and face a new challenge. With Harvest Days: My Dream Farm your dream of a new beginning comes true. A life on your own little peace of land, surrounded by friendly animals and cheerful neighbors is becoming reality. Take over a small, forgotten farm and become one with nature. Care for the animals or tend to your garden. Harvest and trade your crops. Go fishing or explore the charming open world to uncover all its secrets. The sky is the limit! Are you ready?

Now on GOG!
Oh look, it's Stardew/Story of Seasons/Harvest Moon with literally none of the visual charm.

It's really impressive just how much visual je ne sais quoi is missing.
GOG.com: No boredom.
No boredom? That's like advertising Doom with "no violence".
GOG.com: A life on your own little peace of land
Really?
To me this game has some charm but the in-dev reviews said it's a buggy mess. I hope the devs really ironed out all of the bugs in the game.
dnovraD: literally none of the visual charm.
I don't think it is quite that bad, it seems like about Alba level graphics which was fine (though a much shorter game). Just from the screenshots it seems like Alba has nicer lighting effects so it does seems like some minor tweaks would make it look nicer.

I hope this one is really ready to go and not like Everafter Falls that should have stayed early access.

GOG, the Digital Supporter Edition is still saying early access.
Post edited July 25, 2024 by joveian
GOG.com: Take over a small, forgotten farm and become one with nature.
I'd have expected an all-manual labor, just me/family and a good bunch of hand tools.
For Nature takes and
Nature gives.

---
Should face Nature naked, to be on equal terms. A naked man having a tool at man's hand, to improve man's patch of a land. What is better than this?
(Going too much of a primitive, NSFW?)
GOG.com: A life on your own little peace of land
eric5h5: Really?
Piece - peace.
It's a forgivable mistake, especially when considering, that the person who wrote the news post, is probably no native English speaker.
BreOl72: Piece - peace.
It's a forgivable mistake, especially when considering, that the person who wrote the news post, is probably no native English speaker.
It's text copied from the store page. Never forgive, never forget!!! This means war!!!!!!!!!!!! ...Or not.
i_ni: A naked man having a tool at man's hand, to improve man's patch of a land.
Three naked men in nature, I'd play that game :).
Harvest Moon Days...
Post edited July 28, 2024 by pferreira1983