It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Journey once again into a malevolent world inspired by H.P Lovecraft’s myths where madness awaits on every corner – Forgive Me Father 2 is now out of early access, launching with a -15% until October 31st, 6PM UTC!

Embark on a path to salvation as you continue the story of the Priest character from the first installment. How long can you balance on the edge of sanity? Will your sins be forgiven, or your soul consumed by madness?

With its distinctive dark comic-like visuals and action-packed FPS gameplay, you’ll blast your way through hordes of possessed enemies, unlock an arsenal of deadly weapons and unearthly abilities, and face even more Lovecraftian madness.

You can now also get Forgive Me Father 2 Official Soundtrack (-15%), Forgive Me Father 2 Digital Artbook (-15%) and Forgive Me Father 2 Deluxe Edition (-15%).

Check them out!
Is it comes with the Fulqrum launcher ?
Post edited 6 hours ago by Oriza-Triznyák
Oriza-Triznyák: Is it comes with the Fulqrum launcher ?
No Fulqrum launcher in sight. :)
You want how much for a 3 hour game?
Breja: You want how much for a 3 hour game?
This game has been longer than 3 hours already in Early Access.
The best option ever to advertise Zvyagintsev's
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0376968/ - The Return (2003)
(IMHO Zvyagintsev's best)