It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It’s happening – Core Keeper is now out of early access, launching with a -20% discount until August 3rd, 9AM UTC!

Explore an endless cavern of creatures, relics and resources in a mining sandbox adventure for 1-8 players. Mine, build, fight, craft and farm to unravel the mystery of the ancient Core.

Now on GOG, releasing in its full glory!
Does having your own self-operated server work on the GOG version?: https://core-keeper.fandom.com/wiki/Dedicated_server

If so, this is an instabuy for me.
Post edited August 27, 2024 by Magnitus
high rated
Is this the next game where we will not get the Linux version?
Ah, yes it does!: "host your own dedicated server"

I missed it :P
This was a borderline to me, but hearing the multiplayer option there, that bumps it up to a "I guess on next payday, try it".
At the end of the video on the store page, it literally tells me to buy it on Steam :/
I'm extremely disappointed! No native Linux version on GOG equals no buy for me!

Please bring the Linux version to GOG so that I can purchase it.
Heh, I thought at first glance that the little mohawked person in the final screenshot was taking a leak into the pond. =D
Though obvious, I must repeat:
- Somewhere deeper, the Core is waiting for us!
(Think most call it "Afterlife" but it doesn't matter, game-wise)
Thank you very much GoG!

All the best!

phil
Only just found out about this. Looks cool
Im mainly after a single player experience though.
Is there enough in the game for single player?