It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HG1995: Thanks.
I'll get Win 7 pro. Ultimate dvd was a option for not much more but i don't need bitlocker or unix.
Looked like win 10 was a step in the right direction until release.
That spyware is crap.
KingofGnG: Just a couple of advices:
- Check if the UEFI firmware has all the features needed to install Windows 7 in your motherboard documentation before spending money on that, with Asus you can usually download the original manual from the official site with ease.
- Just to be super-sure, try to Google-search the motherboard model and see how the Windows 7 installation went for other users.
- Get a SATA Blu-ray drive. I will do, anyway, even though I'm considering building my next badass PC around a Haswell CPU+Z97 chipset. Here in Italy Skylake CPUs still cost more than the previous Intel CPU generations, and Haswell is much more Windows 7 friendly anyway.
The Haswell CPU+Z97 chipset is hard to get from Australian stores.
Haven't looked at worldwide options.
Was going to go Haswell-E 5820k cpu.
But the Skylake MB i7 6700 CPU work out alot cheaper in OZ. - $60 for CPU and $50 - $100 less for MB.
I'll try and put those savings into GPU
The ASUS Z170 PRO gaming MB seems fine with Win 7
Thanks for heads up on UEFI firmware

Update: Just checked for Z97 chipset MB's again and there are a descent amount of options. I was just missing them.
Post edited November 19, 2015 by HG1995