It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Full Bloom Edition of the captivating visual novel is now available on GOG! It takes the critically acclaimed OPUS: Echo of Starsong game to a new level, thanks to the addition of Japanese and Chinese Mandarin voiceovers.
low rated
POP!, Pop!, pop!... To the forum we drop...
low rated
*falls asleep*
Thanks for doing this, as the best games offer more choices for gamers.
Looks as of Kindergarten took the task of saving the world. Wishlisted.
I was worried that it will be English dub. I know I sounds like a weeb but damn so many English dub fall flat on their face because the publisher refuse to spend money for quality dubbers and rather put Larry the Janitor to dub half the cast
low rated
RedRagan: I was worried that it will be English dub. I know I sounds like a weeb but damn so many English dub fall flat on their face because the publisher refuse to spend money for quality dubbers and rather put Larry the Janitor to dub half the cast
It's pure cringe for a completely American developer to get a Japanese-only dub, I doubt anyone on the team even understands or speaks Japanese.
Post edited July 05, 2022 by Crosmando
RedRagan: I was worried that it will be English dub. I know I sounds like a weeb but damn so many English dub fall flat on their face because the publisher refuse to spend money for quality dubbers and rather put Larry the Janitor to dub half the cast
This, this right here, as Non-domestic devs/publishers are notorious for their cheap US/CA labor, in this case voice actors... but on the flip side, the majority of US/CA domestic voice work is unparalleled for the most part.

On another coin altogether, the majority of UK localization efforts are usually excellent...
TZODnmr2k5: This, this right here, as Non-domestic devs/publishers are notorious for their cheap US/CA labor, in this case voice actors... but on the flip side, the majority of US/CA domestic voice work is unparalleled for the most part.

On another coin altogether, the majority of UK localization efforts are usually excellent...
Agree on this one. This is why From Software always use British VAs. They're amazing and left long lasting impression. From the original Demon's Souls to Elden Ring they're always remembered for their excellence.

Meanwhile US dubbers:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bangt7d9vGA
TZODnmr2k5: This, this right here, as Non-domestic devs/publishers are notorious for their cheap US/CA labor, in this case voice actors... but on the flip side, the majority of US/CA domestic voice work is unparalleled for the most part.

RedRagan: Agree on this one. This is why From Software always use British VAs. They're amazing and left long lasting impression. From the original Demon's Souls to Elden Ring they're always remembered for their excellence.

Meanwhile US dubbers:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bangt7d9vGA
Hilarious, I'm so glad for the JRPG renaissance of the early 32bit era, otherwise we would have to wait 1-2 years for one or two JRPGs, as we did with Nintendo's 16 bit era!

It was the PlayStation that made JRPGs viable for the US market; ironically it was going to be a Nintendo 32 bit console until Nintendo backed out of the deal, and Sony simply took the console for itself!

Also, this! xD