It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Humble request for Need for speed Hot Persuit and/or Crysis® Maximum Edition form the steam sale

Or Batman Arkham City GOTY edition form get games (I have never play and of the batman games)

Much abliged thanks all and a +1 to all the gifters (and yes i have give back to the community)

Foxy
Post edited October 13, 2013 by KittyRules
Sachys: Don't normally bother posting a "wishlist" as it were, but theres a few bits out of my reach right now:

$1 HB Focus weekly.

Gorky 17 from IndieGala http://www.indiegala.com/

Nexus, the Jupiter Incident and Two Worlds Epic Edition from Bundlestars http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/indie-jam-3-bundle/

Any single one of these would be damned tasty.

Plenty of people before me, but none of them own an interplanetary faecal beam o_O!

Cheers!
Haven't got Two Worlds, but you're welcome to the Nexus, Jupiter Incident code, if you'd still like it!
Populous (Origin)
9766-89SG-MPYU-QKVG-MYT6
blakstar: Haven't got Two Worlds, but you're welcome to the Nexus, Jupiter Incident code, if you'd still like it!
That would be bloody grand! Cheers!
blakstar: Haven't got Two Worlds, but you're welcome to the Nexus, Jupiter Incident code, if you'd still like it!
Sachys: That would be bloody grand! Cheers!
OK -- PM on it's way! :-)
Sachys: That would be bloody grand! Cheers!
blakstar: OK -- PM on it's way! :-)
Ta chuck!
This is me asking, not for me, but for a friend. I already have psychonauts, but I want it for steam to give to a friend of mine. I want to spread the joy of psychonauts, but do not have any money. So, a psychonauts code for steam for a friend of mine would be appreciated.

Also, I would love thief.
Ki11s0n3: Just these if anyone has the spare keys

Knights of Pen and Paper
Guncraft
ANNA
Why is this low rated.
Post edited October 13, 2013 by dracomage1996
dracomage1996: This is me asking, not for me, but for a friend. I already have psychonauts, but I want it for steam to give to a friend of mine. I want to spread the joy of psychonauts, but do not have any money. So, a psychonauts code for steam for a friend of mine would be appreciated.

Ki11s0n3: Just these if anyone has the spare keys

Knights of Pen and Paper
Guncraft
ANNA
dracomage1996: Why is this low rated.
I am not exactly sure but I think some people down rate him for posting frequently its been going on in other threads too
dracomage1996: This is me asking, not for me, but for a friend. I already have psychonauts, but I want it for steam to give to a friend of mine. I want to spread the joy of psychonauts, but do not have any money. So, a psychonauts code for steam for a friend of mine would be appreciated.

Why is this low rated.
Elvin37: I am not exactly sure but I think some people down rate him for posting frequently its been going on in other threads too
Thats not fair. It's a forum, who cares if you are posting frequently.
If anyone has a spare code for the DLC of Two Worlds 2, I will accept it with joy :)
Elvin37: I am not exactly sure but I think some people down rate him for posting frequently its been going on in other threads too
dracomage1996: Thats not fair. It's a forum, who cares if you are posting frequently.
Well its peoples decisions they are allowed to do what they feel is right
The low tier of the current Indie Gala could be awesome ! Thanks :-)
dracomage1996: Thats not fair. It's a forum, who cares if you are posting frequently.
I repost like every 4 days or so but it only started once I called them out about them down rating someone else, I don't really care though I gift and I post when I am looking for something specific and if the people who do it have nothing better to do than to try and troll me by down rating me then by all means let them think they are getting to me but in reality I don't really care.
Ki11s0n3: I repost like every 4 days or so but it only started once I called them out about them down rating someone else, I don't really care though I gift and I post when I am looking for something specific and if the people who do it have nothing better to do than to try and troll me by down rating me then by all means let them think they are getting to me but in reality I don't really care.
I see well that's just strange that they go to those lengths to try and get at you
Ki11s0n3: I repost like every 4 days or so but it only started once I called them out about them down rating someone else, I don't really care though I gift and I post when I am looking for something specific and if the people who do it have nothing better to do than to try and troll me by down rating me then by all means let them think they are getting to me but in reality I don't really care.
Elvin37: I see well that's just strange that they go to those lengths to try and get at you
Yeah apparently it makes them feel good about themselves but what ever