It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I would truly enjoy and give a very good home to Game of Thrones from the Humble weekly if someone picks it up and already has this wonderful title. Thank you!

https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly
I would really appreciate the non-TBA Humble Bundle Weekly.
Post edited October 10, 2013 by crazed_undead
crazed_undead: I would really appreciate Blood Bowl: Legendary Edition and/or Confrontation from the Humble Bundle Weekly sale.
One code for 1$ and one for BTA.
crazed_undead: I would really appreciate Blood Bowl: Legendary Edition and/or Confrontation from the Humble Bundle Weekly sale.
gszp: One code for 1$ and one for BTA.
Neither of them is BTA. Unless you're saying that you have a gift code for a $1 pack and a BTA pack. If that's the case, then I would very much appreciate a $1 one.
gszp: One code for 1$ and one for BTA.
crazed_undead: Neither of them is BTA. Unless you're saying that you have a gift code for a $1 pack and a BTA pack. If that's the case, then I would very much appreciate a $1 one.
I mean the 6$ pack.
crazed_undead: Neither of them is BTA. Unless you're saying that you have a gift code for a $1 pack and a BTA pack. If that's the case, then I would very much appreciate a $1 one.
gszp: I mean the 6$ pack.
Yes, the $6 pack is the BTA pack, I misunderstood what you were saying. I would very much appreciate either pack.
gszp: I mean the 6$ pack.
crazed_undead: Yes, the $6 pack is the BTA pack, I misunderstood what you were saying. I would very much appreciate either pack.
I think he wanted to say that there is one steam key for bta and one for non-bta.
crazed_undead: Yes, the $6 pack is the BTA pack, I misunderstood what you were saying. I would very much appreciate either pack.
tAnt0: I think he wanted to say that there is one steam key for bta and one for non-bta.
Oooh, that stinks.
low rated
tAnt0: I think he wanted to say that there is one steam key for bta and one for non-bta.
crazed_undead: Oooh, that stinks.
All the weekly's after Retro Shooters were like that.
crazed_undead: Oooh, that stinks.
tAnt0: All the weekly's after Retro Shooters were like that.
Interesting, I never knew that.
Could I please ask if anyone has a copy of Lunar Flight to spare -- I saw it in a bundle recently, but nothing else in that bundle appealed to me. Annoyingly, I can't remember which bundle it was.

Thanks.

EDIT: OK! PLEASE IGNORE! I'VE BEEN INFORMED THAT THE SALE FOR THIS ITEM IS OVER!
Post edited October 10, 2013 by blakstar
blakstar: Could I please ask if anyone has a copy of Lunar Flight to spare -- I saw it in a bundle recently, but nothing else in that bundle appealed to me. Annoyingly, I can't remember which bundle it was.

Thanks.

EDIT: BTW Apologies in advance if this is a ridiculous request!
it was the The Indie Rush Bundle from Bundlestars , but the sales are over :(
blakstar: Could I please ask if anyone has a copy of Lunar Flight to spare -- I saw it in a bundle recently, but nothing else in that bundle appealed to me. Annoyingly, I can't remember which bundle it was.

Thanks.

EDIT: BTW Apologies in advance if this is a ridiculous request!
DyNaer: it was the The Indie Rush Bundle from Bundlestars , but the sales are over :(
OK, thanks for that! :-)
u people that give low rating really SUCK, u don't like something then just ignore it, why the hell did i get a low rating for asking for Oblivion? or at least give a damn reason why u low rate that person, i hate being punished and not being told the reason, now u can rate this how the hell u want :(
I'd really appreciate for ;
https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly (1$tier)

Thanks.
Post edited October 11, 2013 by scpdepo