It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Space exploration has just become more fun! Update 3.8 to No Man’s Sky brings, among many other things, powerful Battle Mechs to the game.
More Tech Stuff - Yes, of course! Also want to say - this game looks very different (in a good way) from those "thing" that was on the release!!!
MarkoH01: As far as I know there never was a discount offered for thise game on GOG which was higher than 50%. However the lowest price this game was available on GOG was 23,99 Euro while the actual discounted price is 27,49 Euro. Did they actually raise the price or am I wrong that there never was a discount higher than 50% here on GOG?
finkleroy: I bought this game on GOG roughly a year after it was released for USD $23.99. I haven't seen it on sale on GOG for under $29.99 since then.
I have seen NMS with a better price in GoG store!.. only one "but" - I live in other "price region" :)))
Post edited February 21, 2022 by LifeLover
MarkoH01: As far as I know there never was a discount offered for thise game on GOG which was higher than 50%. However the lowest price this game was available on GOG was 23,99 Euro while the actual discounted price is 27,49 Euro. Did they actually raise the price or am I wrong that there never was a discount higher than 50% here on GOG?
Lone_Scout: Yes, it was. During the Atlas update.
The game was still suffering from bad reputation caused by disappointment/overhype and offered a bigger discount than it has ever had after.
However, I bought it just then and never regretted my purchase
Ah, thank you for the explanation.
OK, watched the trailer a second time, they definitely seek a parallel with the C-Beams speech
, both wordly and visually.
Rejoice, for Tannhauser Gate is upon us!
Lone_Scout: Yes, it was. During the Atlas update.
The game was still suffering from bad reputation caused by disappointment/overhype and offered a bigger discount than it has ever had after.
However, I bought it just then and never regretted my purchase
Same, I got mine at that same time and have been blown away at the amount of continued development that goes on with this game!
This may have had a rough launch, but they have more than made up for it since.
^ This! Hello Games has poured so much love into this game since it's controversial launch.

Latest update now downloaded and installed. Off I go, planet hopping and galaxy warp'n! :)
It's always nice to read about new NMS features. Sounds like a lot of interesting single-player stuff this time around.
I think this game may have the highest non-CDPR income on GOG since it at the end of page 4 of the all time best sellers and few games ahead of it have even a base price as high as $30 (and all have been heavily discounted except for CP2077). So I guess they are getting quite a bit of income to keep working on it. It sounds like most games sell most within a few months to a year of release but it seems a few are able to keep or maybe increase interest over time (Stardew Valley is another one I think that sold well over a long period of time).

Baldur's Gate 3 looks like it would be the other contender for most non-CDPR GOG income, on page 7 without any discount off the $60 price according to gg.deals (although I thought it had 10% off at some point, maybe just my memory). Not that any of this really matters in any way, just interesting (to me at least :/) to see what sells well here.
Does weather sync between players in multiplayer mode yet?