It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Shmacky-McNuts:
I really wondered for a long time, why do people throw their games in here, instead of giving them to the Community Giveaway...
To me, it feels so wrong.

Edit: And it doesn't show respect towards the games [or the method of acquiring those games (e.g. Amazon Prime, etc.)] themselves.
Edit 2: Except, I would say, Palestine, who puts effort in creating those puzzles, so each one solving them will put enough thinking in doing that, and he/she would surely deserve that game.
Post edited October 01, 2024 by CarChris
Moonlighter
9HSWTMIYR9VEAYIGOG

CALLISTO
CHARON
DIONE
ENCELADUS
EUROPA
GANYMEDE
IAPETUS
IO
MIMAS
RHEA
TITAN
TRITON

9HSW = 9HSW -> ||| | |||| ||

I had nearly neglected to add an appropriate song for fellow Earthlings. Please, conduct extra-vehicular activity without the usage of a helmet (symptoms of asphyxia are temporary):
Spacewalk
Post edited October 01, 2024 by Palestine
Shmacky-McNuts:
CarChris: I really wondered for a long time, why do people throw their games in here, instead of giving them to the Community Giveaway...
To me, it feels so wrong.

Edit: And it doesn't show respect towards the games [or the method of acquiring those games (e.g. Amazon Prime, etc.)] themselves.
Some people probably don't care if you're an active member of the community to be able to receive the games they don't need themselves, some might just want to share with everyone. And some might not want to PM directly with anyone, but still want to share their spare games. I don't see that it's anything disrespectful towards the games about it at all.

- - - - - - -

On another note, isn't there a dedicated thread where people can post their discount codes instead of in this thread?
(ø,ø): On another note, isn't there a dedicated thread where people can post their discount codes instead of in this thread?
something like this?

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/newsletter_discounts
(ø,ø): On another note, isn't there a dedicated thread where people can post their discount codes instead of in this thread?
KillingMoon: something like this?

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/newsletter_discounts
Yeah, thanks, that would be a more appropriate place to post them.
CarChris: I really wondered for a long time, why do people throw their games in here, instead of giving them to the Community Giveaway...
In case you haven't checked recently, the community giveaway thread is becoming a dumpster too with a large influx of new people flooding WANT lists
EDIT - my bad - that's the expiring codes one, you meant a different thread.
Post edited 5 days ago by DangerPlankton
high rated
GLNJA8895EEB4B2F5B Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
high rated
Midnight Fight Express
VSJ349737F1BD8803A
Catac1ysm: Midnight Fight Express
VSJ349737F1BD8803A
Thank you very much! Already redeemed, not by me :(
Post edited 3 days ago by Enteria
high rated
Catac1ysm: Midnight Fight Express
VSJ349737F1BD8803A
Enteria: Thank you very much! Already redeemed, not by my :(
VSJ3CF4F46DAEB6C0F - Midnight Fight Express
Enteria: Thank you very much! Already redeemed, not by my :(
Catac1ysm: VSJ3CF4F46DAEB6C0F - Midnight Fight Express
I'am not a ninja :( Your second code is already redeemed too :((( Thank you very much for a chance! :)
Enteria: I'am not a ninja :( Your second code is already redeemed too :((( Thank you very much for a chance! :)
Check lanhust's comment on the previous page - he might still have a key he can spare for this game
Thanks a lot Catac1ysm, was eyeing this one for a while as it seems quite popular, but is, obviously, equally in demand.

Enteria: I'am not a ninja :( Your second code is already redeemed too :((( Thank you very much for a chance! :)
Ah, bad luck. The codes go usually really fast, especially if not obfuscated, but I just lucked out on this one as I stumbled upon it soon after Catac1ysm posted it by sheer happenstance.
Hopefully you'll be it next time ;)
First of all THANK YOU PALESTINE for the wonderful surprise! You are an amazing Person! :)

DangerPlankton: Check lanhust's comment on the previous page - he might still have a key he can spare for this game
Thank You very much for the tip!

金黒: Thanks a lot Catac1ysm, was eyeing this one for a while as it seems quite popular, but is, obviously, equally in demand.

金黒: Ah, bad luck. The codes go usually really fast, especially if not obfuscated, but I just lucked out on this one as I stumbled upon it soon after Catac1ysm posted it by sheer happenstance.
Hopefully you'll be it next time ;)
Have fun! I'm too slow for the ninja giveaway :)
Enteria: First of all THANK YOU PALESTINE for the wonderful surprise! You are an amazing Person! :)
The Riddler has a soft heart and gives a code sometimes without puzzles :P
Congrats Enteria and pawsome Palestine :)