It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hopefully someone here can help me. When I try installing the 1.01 - 1.10 patch, I get a Runtime (at 1:266) error: Source file is corrupted. I've tried checking the md5 and sha1 files, using the values at this link.[url=][/url]

The 2nd and 3rd bin files match, but the exe and 1st bin file don't. I've download the exe 4 times using different methods (fdm, gog downloader, direct https and idm), but the md5 and sha1 checksums never match. The same thing happens with the 1st bin file.

What can I do? I've tried forcing the GOG downloader to "inspect" the files, but I can't figure out how to do that properly either. I've used about a quarter of my cap downloading and re-downloading files, and I'm starting to feel as if I'll never get it working. Starting TW3 after the failed patch results in Geralt being invisible (except for the tassels on his armour), all NPC and enemies being invisible, and missing foliage on the ground. I guess I could play like that, but ... is this CDPR's way of making Death March difficult again? :p Maybe Triss's invisibility spell went haywire or something? :O

All I want to do is install the patches and then HoS so I can play it on Christmas day. I don't know how to fix this. :/
Post edited December 09, 2015 by TheImpZA