It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Check our latest Midweek Sale for a never-ending stream of emotions and action.
Exemplary titles: Hitman: Absolution (-80%), Serious Sam 4 (-60%), Stranglehold (-75%)
End date: 15th May 2022, 10 PM UTC
NuffCatnip: Good thing I didn't buy Shadow Warrior.
-40% after a bit over 2 months, damn.

Will wait for December, maybe it'll be off 75%.
Given the backlash and reasons given for the changes let alone the deluxe delayed and the fact other games having shady stuff done from one of the parties involved no surprise it happened so quick .. though now I am willing to get this game at its current price atleast even then unsure if I will
Post edited May 11, 2022 by BanditKeith2
MarkoH01: I can only assume here but I guess you are talking about seperate installers for the Soundtrack DLC even though you have the soundtrack already under your extras section? That's just a GOG bug that happened in the past already. In the past they simply deleted the additional installers from the library to avoid confusion so I guess you should simply ignore them. Again, these assumptions are based on things that happened in the past. Since I don't own the game myself these are mere specualations.
That's very certainly the same situation I think.
Thanks a lot for your help :)
Post edited May 11, 2022 by Splatsch

Why not for free like all the others before? ;)
Some very good discounts in this sale. Too bad I already own pretty much everything I'd be interested in.
Added:
• $3.49 • -75% • NeuroVoider
• $5.94 • -65% • AWAY: Journey to the Unexpected
Dohi64: as soon as I removed crossing souls from my wishlist, it went -80% for the first time ever (as far as I know). love the art style and 80s nostalgia, but gameplay sounds really frustrating, somewhat confirmed by the demo I tried around release, so not gonna bother.
MarkoH01: I played the game until the end (and I would not consider myself a good gamer) and yes, it has a few frustrating moments in it but my overall experience was still positive. Maybe I am a bit biased because the 80s are basically my favorite time and I adore all those references made in the game.
I'm the same and I wishlisted the game after the demo, but it's been years and I'm a lot less tolerant these days of the stuff I read about in reviews for the game, so I decided to let it go along with more and more games as days go by. maybe I'll reconsider when my unplayed games list goes down to the double digits, but until then any reason is a good reason, and this one provides many, unfortunately.

Dogmaus: Why not for free like all the others before? ;)
That would be ideal. :)

I'd like to get it, but in my oppinion the 4 hour campaign isn't worth the asking price of 45 € or even the discounted price.
Oh well, I can wait. :D
NuffCatnip: That would be ideal. :)

I'd like to get it, but in my oppinion the 4 hour campaign isn't worth the asking price of 45 € or even the discounted price.
Oh well, I can wait. :D
patient gamers always win (except with Death Gate, I will take that regret in the tomb XD)