It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog (this one)
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic.
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 15, 2021 by ponczo_
high rated
Epic Games:

Bear and Breakfast - Link

I dislike management simulator games that pressure the player with near-impossible time limits.
Are you like me? You're in for a pleasant surprise today!
Bear and Breakfast is an inn management simulator but is a laid-back one.
You're a lazy teenager bear (like Yogi bear) and went exploring with your friends.
You find an abandoned shelter, so as a clever bear, you decide to transform it into an inn business.
With your friends, you build this business, attracting new customers by luring people into the forest.
Sounds like a horror game but it is exactly the opposite.
And no annoying QTE like Diner Dash.
The inn is fully customizable like the Sims, so your imagination is your only limit.
Upgrade your inn with room expansions, renovations, furniture and appliances.
Expand your inn with numerous types of rooms, including entertainment facilities,
Spend time chatting with your friends for useful feedback in growing your business.
If you spend time wandering in the forest, you will encounter a mysterious stranger.
Who is this character? You have to find out yourself.
Can you bear the responsibility and the mystery behind the forest?

Features single player only!

Side note: I originally thought it was related to Lumbearjack but apparently not.
People just can't keep their paws off bear games! Both are also from Armor Games Studios.
Bear with the puns.

Brief description from the storepage:
Bear and Breakfast is a laid-back management adventure game where you build and run a bed and breakfast...but you’re a bear.

Other ongoing giveaways:
Zenless Zone Zero - F2P

Next time: Empyrion - Galactic Survival and Outliver: Tribulation
Post edited 3 days ago by drxenija
high rated
/ᐠ - ˕ -マ Ⳋ☆☆☆☆★★★★★★★★☆☆☆☆☆☆ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ☆☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★★★★☆☆☆☆/ᐠ - ˕ -マ Ⳋ

Purrfect! After installation, Bear and Breakfast is DRM-free.
The game can run without the client active. No extra workaround needed!
Launch the exe file directly without resource hogging DRMs!

UnBearably relaxing, cute cartoon and all DRM-free, what is there not to like? Meowtastic!

- Your giveaway side-paww