It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

^ Thinks The Spirits Within would have been much better if they worked a "Material Girl" music video into the story.
^ Has a spirit within, which is a girl covered in some sort of material.
They did the thing they won't admit to here but will admit two there.
Post edited June 25, 2024 by JacobSlatter
^ Makes no sense, thus causing everyone to stare at a post, pondering it for 18 hours, until an eventual reply.
^ Is an european redhead boy who keeps getting stranded on random shores and solves all the problems by tackling monsters until they explode into a pile of limbs.
^ He finds Japanese schoolgirls to be much more attractive than Chinese schoolgirls.
Is a sultan's best frond.
Post edited June 26, 2024 by JacobSlatter
^ Is a fern's best frond.
Still owes me 16,35 $ plus tax for a sandwich i bought for him that he threw away after eating less than half of it.
^ Is about to discover that I placed a timed explosive in the sandwich.
^ He doesn't realize that he consumed the half with the explosive and tossed out the other.
^ He doesn't realize that was part of my diabolical plan, because when it explodes, it will inflate me like a balloon, and I'll just roll over everything, crushing it all!!!
^ He's a spheroid when inflated.
Is a cube man monster man
^ Is a weird man who man alternately man repeats man words man.