It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
dtgreene: Granted, but you have to be a pagan to get it, and you also have to locate the Yule Log.

I wish that the Greek Neo-Nazis (in other words, the Golden Dawn) would disappear.
dick1982: done. they metamorph into somalians who all decide to join syrian ISIL, get deported back to greece by turkey, so they kill all greek politicians instead.

i wish for a militant pastafarian buckcake.
The result is something like:
http://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/pasta-recipes/special-spaghetti-cake/

I wish that a certain user would stop posting offensive content and about dislike of exploit talk, but that said user would continue to post informative and useful content about the game being discussed.

(Note that I have chosen not to name the user in question.)
The noname user quits gog.com forums and becomes the UN Head of Human Rights. And starts a blog about videogames and meninism.

I wish for Ubuntu to be officially supported by all hardware producers... in North Korea.
low rated
dick1982: The noname user quits gog.com forums and becomes the UN Head of Human Rights. And starts a blog about videogames and meninism.

I wish for Ubuntu to be officially supported by all hardware producers... in North Korea.
(That actually didn't grant the wish, as I explicitly requested that the user still post certain types of posts.)

Anyway, granted, but Ubuntu now has a major backdoor that allows the North Korean government to execute arbitrary code on Ubuntu systems worldwide.

I wish for Super Marisa World to see a gog.com release.
dick1982: The noname user quits gog.com forums and becomes the UN Head of Human Rights. And starts a blog about videogames and meninism.

dtgreene: (That actually didn't grant the wish, as I explicitly requested that the user still post certain types of posts.)

Anyway, granted, but Ubuntu now has a major backdoor that allows the North Korean government to execute arbitrary code on Ubuntu systems worldwide.

done. but it's translated by the worst weeaboos in the world, so only native japanese people who barely speak da engrish can understand any of the text in-game.. and the difficulty is jacked up 10X.

i wish for rotworm stew.
low rated
dtgreene: (That actually didn't grant the wish, as I explicitly requested that the user still post certain types of posts.)

dick1982: done. but it's translated by the worst weeaboos in the world, so only native japanese people who barely speak da engrish can understand any of the text in-game.. and the difficulty is jacked up 10X.

i wish for rotworm stew.
Granted, but the rotworms are alive and ready to eat you! Also, the stew smells like rotten flesh.

I wish that I could think of a good wish to ask for.
you wished for a x'mas cake. it tasted good.

i wish for another x'mas cake.
low rated
dick1982: you wished for a x'mas cake. it tasted good.

i wish for another x'mas cake.
Granted; you now have a cake that is shaped like the letter "X".

I wish for a Good Hope Cape (useful item in Wizardry 4).
something went wrong with the wish and you're now the princessa & lawful overlordess of the cape of good hope.

i wish for a 1 metre long ham samwich.
low rated
dick1982: something went wrong with the wish and you're now the princessa & lawful overlordess of the cape of good hope.

i wish for a 1 metre long ham samwich.
Granted: The word "samwich" has been sent a metre (whatever that is) long via ham radio.

I wish I hadn't made this wish.
Granted. But you still get it being realized, even though you didn't wish.

I wish for "The return of the Snowkatt" (tm)!
Granted, she'll return, but as a lurker, not a poster.

I wish I had perfect teeth.
Granted, but the tooth fairy who fulfilled your wish charged you with a very high price for it. Which is 1 billion British pound sterling.

I wish I had a better logical and critical thinking.
low rated
UniByst: Granted, but the tooth fairy who fulfilled your wish charged you with a very high price for it. Which is 1 billion British pound sterling.

I wish I had a better logical and critical thinking.
Granted, but you only get one.

I wish for a game that is similar to Wizardry 4, but easier.
Wish granted, you start playing Diablo 2 LOD on battlenet Ladder! But it's not similar to wizardry 4; it is easier, at least, lol!

I wish all those doomsday bastards to sh*t the f*ck up and go get laid instead of spreading out gibberish w*nk, each and every spectacular astronomy event come.
low rated
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Wish granted, you start playing Diablo 2 LOD on battlenet Ladder! But it's not similar to wizardry 4; it is easier, at least, lol!

I wish all those doomsday bastards to sh*t the f*ck up and go get laid instead of spreading out gibberish w*nk, each and every spectacular astronomy event come.
For whatever reason, the wish was interpreted strangely; the doomsday predictions were made to come true, and the world has come to an end.

I wish for the world to be revived.