It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Set off on a journey to the war-torn land of Calradia where you’ll have the chance to raise your own army. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord is now available DRM-free as the game in development on GOG.COM with a 20% discount lasting until 16th October 2020, 1 PM UTC. Explore, raid, and conquer a vast continent, making friends and enemies along the way!

Buy the game on GOG.COM before 9th October 2020, 1 PM UTC, and receive the original Mount & Blade for free! Also, until 16th October 2020, 1 PM UTC, all the previous Mount & Blade titles available on GOG.COM receive 75% discounts.

Note: This game is currently in development. See the <span class="bold">FAQ</span> to learn more about games in development, and check out the forums to find more information and to stay in touch with the community.
fridgeband: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOUNTAIN
BLADE
BUTTERLORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU Gog and CDPR and TaleWorlds Entertainment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hehehe I remember seeing your posts in the wishlist... I knew you'd love this news. :P :)
high rated
Finally! Hell yeah! I'm so happy Taleworlds decided to continue offering their fantastic games DRM free, I have to be honest I was a bit worried when they released it on Steam a few months ago and we didn't even hear a peep.

GOG is the only one losing out with connect. The publisher already got their cut when you bought it on Steam, GOG is hooking you up by allowing you to claim it if the publisher allows it. They already got paid for it, GOG didn't.

You can still download mods from steam, you don't even have to have a log in. Just go to the steam site for the game, click on workshop, search as you want, and find a site that allows you to download ( there are a couple). Then just copy the page link for the mod and paste it in the downloader site, and you've got the mod.
Post edited October 03, 2020 by Gylfe
nightcraw1er.488: *snip*
The removed mods are because of drama. If you crosscheck removed mods with what the person related to the mod, you usually can see why a mod is removed. It has nothing to do with exclusivity, its just that the mod author was stepped on a wrong foot.

Use the name of the mod and the forum via search engine, gives 100% positives results even after 5 seconds of searching, it gives a lot of context why a lot of mods are removed from the nexus. Nexus as great as it is is also a large breeding ground for drama.
Ancient-Red-Dragon: What is the date when this game will become fully complete and no longer have the status of 'in development'?
Same, as I don't buy InDev/EA titles no matter how incredible...
Ancient-Red-Dragon: What is the date when this game will become fully complete and no longer have the status of 'in development'?
It’s a very good question, and one to which there is no answer at the moment. I played this back at first release and just now for a couple of hours, and the bugs there exists (items being equipped but suddenly de equipping for instance). Archery is better, doesn’t feel like it sticks when on full draw. But if you played vanilla war and then you will know what to expect from this, it’s very similar and am missing a lot of the great things which came later. Arenas are so boring again! Plain empty space where 2 or 3 fighters spawn each time. If you want to cheat, just hide in the alcove and wait, you only need to defeat the last standing to win. Or you could go out and fight and find new fighters appear behind you and kill you.
Not got to much else as yet, UI isn’t as fluid, there is a major lag when you try moving on the main map first time. Also, half the time items in shops and backpack have a weird spinning circle like it’s loading them?
Anyways, am sure it will be great once finally done and the modders have had a go, probably would t recommend at the moment. Perhaps more time will change my mind.
Nice. Can we get a Connect for this one?
Awesome! GOG throwing punch after punch, I love this!
I assumed this would not show up for a while so I bought it on Steam, but oh well.... just bought a GOG copy too. This game is well worth it to me.
Gylfe: Finally! Hell yeah! I'm so happy Taleworlds decided to continue offering their fantastic games DRM free, I have to be honest I was a bit worried when they released it on Steam a few months ago and we didn't even hear a peep.

GOG is the only one losing out with connect. The publisher already got their cut when you bought it on Steam, GOG is hooking you up by allowing you to claim it if the publisher allows it. They already got paid for it, GOG didn't.

You can still download mods from steam, you don't even have to have a log in. Just go to the steam site for the game, click on workshop, search as you want, and find a site that allows you to download ( there are a couple). Then just copy the page link for the mod and paste it in the downloader site, and you've got the mod.
Unfortunately there are many games where the downloading of mods from steam is completely blocked in 100% of all possible ways. When I notice the mods are blocked, I permanently never buy those games.
I'm happy Bannerlord has moddb and nexus. I hope they continue to upload all the mods there so everyone can always have access to all updated mods. I'm very happy Bannerlord and Taleworlds Entertainment have good mod support. It makes me very happy.
fridgeband: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOUNTAIN
BLADE
BUTTERLORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU Gog and CDPR and TaleWorlds Entertainment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jamesplayinggames: hehehe I remember seeing your posts in the wishlist... I knew you'd love this news. :P :)
If this world is the matrix, then your post has definitely improved my immersion levels. It's amazing to bump into someone that notices stuff and I can say "whoa I was there" and you're like "bro! I was there too!" it's SO cool!

:D :D :D
Post edited October 04, 2020 by fridgeband
fridgeband: MOUNTAIN
BLADE
Yes!!!!!!!

It is great to have the last iteration of Mount and Blade in GOG. Will get it, no doubt, since Taleworlds has proved that they do deliver and the "in development" label means for them that they will keep improving the game over a long time, even if it is perfectly playable right now.

That said, the quoted post was begging for this :3 (NSFW!!!!)
Post edited October 05, 2020 by Carradice
You can use a site to download steam mods, but you dont need to. Most M&B mods are on mod db and Taleworlds own forum. I havent gotten much into Bannerlord yet bc they just released on here and didnt offer drm free on their website like all of the previous entries, but Ive been there since the original amd I think every mod for every previous entry is on their forum.