It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Any tips on how to clear the flooded dungeon? I've been pulling on levers, but though the water levels change, I can't seem to get all the water out.
ZFR: Any tips on how to clear the flooded dungeon? I've been pulling on levers, but though the water levels change, I can't seem to get all the water out.
Is that the new guess?
ZFR: Any tips on how to clear the flooded dungeon? I've been pulling on levers, but though the water levels change, I can't seem to get all the water out.
If that's a new game I'd guess the water temple in some LoZ?
Green_Hilltop: Is that the new guess?
Yes
Naszrador: If that's a new game I'd guess the water temple in some LoZ?
No.
Post edited November 22, 2015 by ZFR
Levers? No valve wheels? So it's not a Daedalic title....

So many games with water and levers.... Limbo or Tomb Raider?
RupertMurdock: Levers? No valve wheels? So it's not a Daedalic title....

They are kind of switches, or levers that move up and down.

No to Limbo nor Tomb Raider.

So many games... ask questions to narrow them down.
RupertMurdock: Levers? No valve wheels? So it's not a Daedalic title....

ZFR: They are kind of switches, or levers that move up and down.

No to Limbo nor Tomb Raider.

So many games... ask questions to narrow them down.
Can you have sex in the game?
Green_Hilltop: Can you have sex in the game?
No. That is, I haven't completed it yet, but I'm sure the answer is no to any kind of romance in the game.

And I have to ask: what which game you did you have in mind when answering this? Witcher?
Post edited November 23, 2015 by ZFR
ZFR:
Whats the game's camera perspective?
Naszrador: Whats the game's camera perspective?
First person
Naszrador: Whats the game's camera perspective?
ZFR: First person
1st person with water dungeons... A Dungeon Crawler?
ZFR: First person
Naszrador: 1st person with water dungeons... A Dungeon Crawler?
Not really...

And no s there. Water dungeon. Singular. (there are a few dungeons, but only one is flooded).
ZFR: They are kind of switches, or levers that move up and down.
Ok, some kind of switches... do they operate a pump? I mean, can you see or hear one?
RupertMurdock: Ok, some kind of switches... do they operate a pump? I mean, can you see or hear one?
Not really. It just changes which areas are flooded. e.g. pulling switch X removes water from area A (thus giving you access to switches Y and Z), but might cause water to appear in area B.

It's not pumps. If I'm not mistaken, the switches open/close escape tunnel doors thus changing the water level.

Despite the way my original question is worded, it's fairly easy to solve this and get all the water out. You basically pull switches, which open new areas, then you try all switches in the new area, which open further areas (but as I said, might re-flood others) and so on. The difficulty lies in the water monsters, which might prove to be too much if your party is of not high enough level.

Another high level hint: it's not an obscure title, and it's avialable on GOG.
ZFR: Another high level hint: it's not an obscure title, and it's avialable on GOG.
Not Myst and not Lands of Lore...
Unfortunately most FPP games are FPS - and I am a pacifist - kind of...
So are you carrying a modern weapon/gun?

[EDIT]: Just noticed 'party', overread that one, so skip my question.
Post edited November 23, 2015 by RupertMurdock