It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This is day two of the Indie Spring Sale on GOG and we have a surprise for you! From this moment until 17th April 2022, 1 PM UTC you can snag your free copy of Iris and the Giant!

Explore a unique fusion of the roguelike, RPG, and collectible card game genres. Iris and the Giant is a poetic story in which you join Iris, a girl on a personal journey to discover her psyche and face anxieties.
Thank's for the freebie! :)
Thanks GOG!
Thanks.
low rated
I know i'm cutting it close, but I've been trying for the last 2 hours to get this giveaway. Yet when I access it, they want me to pay 17.99. for it. What kind of Giveaway is this? 1 star GOG.
MichaelWahl: I know i'm cutting it close, but I've been trying for the last 2 hours to get this giveaway. Yet when I access it, they want me to pay 17.99. for it. What kind of Giveaway is this? 1 star GOG.
It's the kind of giveaway where you are expected to grab it within the specified timeframe. Once the timer expires, then it is no longer on giveaway. Note this part: "17th April 2022, 1 PM UTC". That was over 4 hours ago.