It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Themken: * In case someone does not know and cares: Mobile processors are VERY often underclocked from the factory and locked into those values, usually so a thinner/lighter/cheaper cooler will suffice.
Or they can use cheaper materials. I watched a video on ARM a year or two ago, where they developed he chips and they said if it was 5W or under (or was it 10W?) the chip could be surrounded in plastic AND not need a cooling unit of any kind. So in theory it could be cheaper to have more chips running at lower power than the same chip at a higher power.

Though i'm not sure if this is relevant, as you say the Wattage is unknown. Though i'm sure as long as the chip is pressed against a piece of metal to disperse the heat it won't matter, The Pi-4 showed a large cheap heatsink did VERY well.
You definitely can play games like Stardew Valley. As for games like Fallout 3/NV or Oblivion, you can almost certainly play them but you might not get the best performance despite being older games. I have a laptop that runs an AMD quad core APU at 2.5ghz and a Radeon HD 8610g GPU and even Morrowind runs pretty poorly... then again, the performance on that laptop has significantly deteriorated since I bought it.
Post edited September 20, 2021 by JakobFel
JakobFel: You definitely can play games like Stardew Valley. As for games like Fallout 3/NV or Oblivion, you can almost certainly play them but you might not get the best performance despite being older games. I have a laptop that runs an AMD quad core APU at 2.5ghz and a Radeon HD 8610g GPU and even Morrowind runs pretty poorly... then again, the performance on that laptop has significantly deteriorated since I bought it.
Try openmw, it may run slightly better, especially not needing various graphics mods to enable the graphics.
JakobFel: You definitely can play games like Stardew Valley. As for games like Fallout 3/NV or Oblivion, you can almost certainly play them but you might not get the best performance despite being older games. I have a laptop that runs an AMD quad core APU at 2.5ghz and a Radeon HD 8610g GPU and even Morrowind runs pretty poorly... then again, the performance on that laptop has significantly deteriorated since I bought it.
nightcraw1er.488: Try openmw, it may run slightly better, especially not needing various graphics mods to enable the graphics.
I've heard of it but never given it a go (as vanilla MW with major graphics overhauls work flawlessly on my main PC), I'll definitely give it a try on the laptop though. Thanks for the suggestion!
nightcraw1er.488: Try openmw, it may run slightly better, especially not needing various graphics mods to enable the graphics.
JakobFel: I've heard of it but never given it a go (as vanilla MW with major graphics overhauls work flawlessly on my main PC), I'll definitely give it a try on the laptop though. Thanks for the suggestion!
Yep, it’s a complete re-engineer. So things like distant terrain and such is already embedded. There are a couple of advanced features (mostly the editor) outstanding, but fully working, and you can still install a fair few mods on top as you please .