It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

By the Emperor's will! To all Warhammer fans, come together to celebrate the annual Warhammer Skulls video games festival. This year we have once again combined forces with Games Workshop to offer a special giveaway, and deals up to 90% off on games from the Warhammer franchise!

WATCH THE EVENT VIDEO on Twitch

Visit the dedicated Warhammer Skulls page to claim the free Warhammer Skulls Digital Goodie Pack that includes:

· A classic Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate strategy game
· A Warhammer: Mark of Chaos – The Collected Concept Art album in PDF
· A batch of cool Warhammer Skulls and Necromunda: Hired Gun wallpapers
· A download of “Reap & Sow”, an adventure for Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Soulbound in PDF, and a discount code on Warhammer rulebooks at Cubicle 7
· A discount code for the official Warhammer sticker and card collection from Panini
· A discount code for the Warhammer collection in the Koyo Store
· A discount code for Warhammer Art
· A discount code for Warhammer merch
Thanks for the free Chaos Gate.
Swedrami: I guess this leaves next Tuesday and Wednesday (Monday is a holiday, at least in most of Europe) for those Warhammer (40K) classic games we were promised to show up.
Where did they promise this? I missed it.
low rated
Had hoped Skulls would open with GOG release of Stormground... or even (yes, I hear the groans)... Necromunda Underhive. Oh well...
Swedrami: I guess this leaves next Tuesday and Wednesday (Monday is a holiday, at least in most of Europe) for those Warhammer (40K) classic games we were promised to show up.
mrkgnao: Where did they promise this? I missed it.
Alexim: "More Warhammer classic games coming soon" appeared in the GOG advertisement in the streaming event.
See the attached screenshot.
Attachments:
00mcwhgsn.jpg (199 Kb)
Alexim: "More Warhammer classic games coming soon" appeared in the GOG advertisement in the streaming event.
Swedrami: See the attached screenshot.
Thanks for sharing.

Maybe they're coming Soon(tm) ;) Maybe there were technical issues that still needed to be solved that will delay the releases, or they could be released right at the start of the summer sale to get gaming news headlines. "coming soon" is somewhat vague, maybe purposefully.
Thank you.
GOG.com: · A download of “Reap & Sow”, an adventure for Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Soulbound in PDF, and a discount code on Warhammer rulebooks at Cubicle 7
By the way, I just noticed that that "Reap & Sow" PDF isn't included in the bundle downloads in the library (no, not even in the Cubicle 7 discount code ZIP). It's also not mentioned on the store page for the bundle. Was this a GOG screw-up (mentioning an item which, perhaps, was considered for inclusion in the bundle, but decided against for the final version, for example), or is it something which can only be obtained by using the appropriate code on this Cubicle 7 site? (If the latter, it's still kind of a GOG screw-up -- albeit a minor one -- since that would mean the wording is rather misleading.)

To be fair, it says nothing about the games being released during the Skulls event; they might've simply decided to use the occasion to tease the eventual release of whatever games. I don't feel that would be too unusual from a publicity perspective.

And at least this statement about something coming to GOG wasn't made unilaterally. :P
Post edited June 04, 2022 by HunchBluntley
Maybe it's me, but my discount code to Warhammer Merch shop does not work.
It's kinda dissapointing, but yeah.
Fifakus: Maybe it's me, but my discount code to Warhammer Merch shop does not work.
They had the wrong code, an expired one (GOG15). They now have a new one (GOGSKULLS), which should work. Which one did you try?
Fifakus: Maybe it's me, but my discount code to Warhammer Merch shop does not work.
mrkgnao: They had the wrong code, an expired one (GOG15). They now have a new one (GOGSKULLS), which should work. Which one did you try?
The first one, that you mention.
I will try that new, thanks!
mrkgnao: They had the wrong code, an expired one (GOG15). They now have a new one (GOGSKULLS), which should work. Which one did you try?
Fifakus: The first one, that you mention.
I will try that new, thanks!
They have also updated the zip file with the code in everyone's libraries, but didn't bother to notify people about it, so you are probably not alone in not having known that. You can download the new zip file from your library, if you wish.
Post edited June 04, 2022 by mrkgnao
GOG.com: ...
you should have created a YouTube ad for this sale, unless you're waiting for the Summer Sale to advertise
Gimme this game in the future, please...

Warhammer 40K: Boltgun
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCDPIrqZ2GU
OPlays22: Gimme this game in the future, please...

Given GoG's obvious bias for anything Warhammer (40K) (they can get their hands on and/or that's not complete shite) I could imagine they'll try their very hardest to get Boltgun added to the catalogue.
OPlays22: Gimme this game in the future, please...

Swedrami: Given GoG's obvious bias for anything Warhammer (40K) (they can get their hands on and/or that's not complete shite) I could imagine they'll try their very hardest to get Boltgun added to the catalogue.
I do hope so :)