It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
OK. The day has come.

I'm giving up this thread. I'm sorry.

After web scraping data from Back to School Sale I have looong list of games which makes at least 20 posts to be made (actually, I should merge the lists and sort it, because GOG split the sale into 2 different tags for some reason). As my spare time becomes more and more limited recently, I'd rather spend it elsewhere. I am asking for your understanding.

For all of you who find the thread useful, I recommend https://GG.DEALS/. It's a nice service, you can turn off keyshop offers, focus on GOG deals, you can customize it, import your collection and wishlist from GOG. It works like a charm and it also have a decent history of game prices. Actually it's better than GOG itself in browsing GOG games :D

Thanks to all of you and have a great sales!
I have to say that I've admired your determination to keep this going for such a long time with ever increasing numbers of sales.

Thank you, again.
ciemnogrodzianin:
Thank you for all the work you put into this thread over the years.
high rated
mk47at: I have to say that I've admired your determination to keep this going for such a long time with ever increasing numbers of sales.
Yeah, the number of sales increased a lot over the last years :D A lot of them are still the same discounts for the same games. Also the "big" sales become really big, with the GOG catalogue reaching, I don't know, 5-10 thousands titles?

I also feel that this thread does not make sense anymore. I really like GG.deals and I use them in search of good deals, "historical lows" etc. I really recomend it as something much more useful and feature-rich than any list posted here.
ciemnogrodzianin: OK. The day has come.
I'm giving up this thread. I'm sorry. ** snip **
Oh, nooooooo... :( I've been a great admirer of this thread and of ALL of your work, ciemnogrodzianin. Often, I go +1 crazy, just to show you my support! xD I understand your frustration, though, with the increased workload and that you'd rather spend that time elsewhere. ;)

THANKS SO MUCH for having kept this thread thriving for all these years! As sad as this makes me, I'm just happy you're not actually leaving the forums altogether. :D

P.S. I will definitely check out https://gg.deals/

Thank you for all your work and time you've donated to the community through this thread these past years! It has been greatly appreciated, but I can certainly see where with all the GOG sales as they are now that it is getting unmaintainable. Thank you also for the link to GG.Deals. Now, go have some FUN and free time to actually play some games. :)
ciemnogrodzianin:
Massive thank you for all the time and effort you've put into this thread.

Fully understand your decision to stop. The number of sales per week, together with the ever growing catalogue, will make this task increasingly umanageable.
ciemnogrodzianin: ...
A fully understandable decision, when you see how cumbersome this task is !
Big thanks for all that you've done ! :)
Awww... This was my daily go-to thread. So sad to see it go! But, I understand... Thanks for your effort, it was really appreciated. *tears*

After web scraping data from Back to School Sale I have looong list of games which makes at least 20 posts to be made (actually, I should merge the lists and sort it, because GOG split the sale into 2 different tags for some reason). As my spare time becomes more and more limited recently, I'd rather spend it elsewhere. I am asking for your understanding.

For all of you who find the thread useful, I recommend https://GG.DEALS/. It's a nice service, you can turn off keyshop offers, focus on GOG deals, you can customize it, import your collection and wishlist from GOG. It works like a charm and it also have a decent history of game prices. Actually it's better than GOG itself in browsing GOG games :D

Thank you for all your work so far.

There is one thing I don't understand though. You obviously automated the generation of the list. What kept you from automating the posts?
Hey! I was reading this! : ) Will you summon a young Mage to continue your work?
Thank You for all this effort!

I'm giving up this thread. I'm sorry...
I'd like to add my thanks also - this thread has offered a far better way to view what's available than GOG's sales pages and all my purchases over the last 3 years came from here (though they have been dropping off due to various issues).

Hope you're able to fully enjoy all the time you now have free from updating this thread - best wishes.

[...]
By me huge esteem and appreciation for the so wonderful and unbelievable work done :)

(I think it's essential that we take care of our time)
mk47at: ...
InkPanther: ...
matterbandit: ...
bjgamer: ...
groundhog42: ...
Splatsch: ...
Cymepa: ...
AstralWanderer: ...
Skess01: ...
Thank you for all good words! It's really nice to see you here :) I always considered this forum the best community ever and, well, still the only one I actually (not very actively, but still) participate :D

Geralt_of_Rivia: ...
Lack of programming skills :)

solseb: ...
Lack of magic skills :)

Thanks for all this time posting the lists of sales. Your work has been amazing. See you!