It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Nothing since the sale didn't start yet. Also nothing from the Pinata sale. Waiting for Autumn cross Winter sale or Insomnia.
Lumino City
Randal's Monday
Hot Tin Roof

and $6 in store credit
R8V9F5A2: [...] I was hoping for some classic games but so far we've mainly had indie games.
How odd that the Indie Piñata sale has only indie games! =P
The two Van Helsing games to replace my Steam versions plus Oceanhorn. Nothing else has really taken my fancy.

Picked up a pinata for a laugh, got Redshirt, decided the whole thing was a waste of fucking time, doubly so for anyone who has an account on Steam, Humble or even Desura. The stupid pinata scheme combined with the lack of variation in actual sales makes this one of the most disappointing sales yet on GOG.
Post edited September 16, 2015 by jamyskis
None so far; saving money for vacation. Will it still be on beyond Oct 1, perchance, or am I screwed?
R8V9F5A2: [...] I was hoping for some classic games but so far we've mainly had indie games.
HunchBluntley: How odd that the Indie Piñata sale has only indie games! =P
Oops, I accidentally included the Promo games in my thinking.
Yup. This wasn't the Autumn Sale after all. My mistake.
Nothing from the Pinatas nor the ongoing parallel sales as i already owned must of the games i would have been interested in (so ya pinatas would have been quite "unlucky") and also have a tremendous backlog.

Did an amazing fail on VH 1-3 though :[ - wanted to wait until i knew for sure that they'll release VH3 too in a timely matter as well and then missed the crucial point at which all 3 parts were at sale at once and you could get all of them at around 15€ - that was a wonderful deal which i sadly missed and glady would have taken ^^