It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Only days remain to the release of the most anticipated open-world RPG of 2020 and we have yet another surprise for you. Pre-order Cyberpunk 2077 on GOG.COM and you’ll receive a special 30% discount code on selected merch connected to the game, redeemable in the CD PROJEKT RED GEAR store. If you have already pre-ordered Cyberpunk 2077, the discount code can be found in your GOG library in the game’s card.

Remember, these discount codes to the CD PROJEKT RED GEAR store will be valid until December 17th, 11 PM UTC. All orders placed by then should be delivered before the Holidays!

The code is applicable only for orders placed in countries of the European Union, as well as the USA and Canada. More info can be found here.
And you can wait for an actual game proudly wearing the CP2077 T-shirt!
I bet it'll get you through a couple of more delays easily :-)

JK, hopefully it'll be here before Xmas. 2020 Xmas. Fingers crossed )
Post edited December 02, 2020 by ModaL
Thanks for the offer but the shipping charges just make this a no go.
Says can ship to canada, but still let the price in US and even if I wanted something, near all the good stuff is out of stock... kind of a useless ''promo''
For a split second, my thought was "Not even released, and already 30% discount? And while I paid full preorder price??"

Merch is good, I guess. For people who like that, I mean. Myself, I'll just try to enjoy the game,
The only merch I want is digital-only! Thanks for the offer anyway though!
When the store has acceptable shipping fees, I'll be more than happy to get one of these discounts. Until then, nothing...
Hopefully all of this stuff is solid quality (I'm confident it is). We don't want another "Fallout 76 canvas bag scandal".
Everyone gets a discount!

...except you APAC region....suffer in ya jocks!

So GOG / CD Projekt - how 'bout some shiny wallpapers in prep instead for us forgotten nations?
TZODnmr2k5: The only merch I want is digital-only! Thanks for the offer anyway though!
I joined your side but then Keanu appeared and said "No". No spoiler allert: he won :-(
I wanted to order a T-Shirt but they don't ship to my region.
What's preventing you from doing worldwide shipping?
Icinix: So GOG / CD Projekt - how 'bout some shiny wallpapers in prep instead for us forgotten nations?
Here you go!
Icinix: So GOG / CD Projekt - how 'bout some shiny wallpapers in prep instead for us forgotten nations?
fronzelneekburm: Here you go!
:')

I deserve that - but a good wall paper is a good wallpaper!
GOG.com: Only days remain to the release of the most anticipated open-world RPG of 2020 and we have yet another surprise for you. Pre-order Cyberpunk 2077 on GOG.COM and you’ll receive a special 30% discount code on selected merch connected to the game, redeemable in the CD PROJEKT RED GEAR store. If you have already pre-ordered Cyberpunk 2077, the discount code can be found in your GOG library in the game’s card.

Remember, these discount codes to the CD PROJEKT RED GEAR store will be valid until December 17th, 11 PM UTC. All orders placed by then should be delivered before the Holidays!

The code is applicable only for orders placed in countries of the European Union, as well as the USA and Canada. More info can be found here.
Why put a limited time on the coupon code?! I preordered the game, was excited for merch, and everything was out of stock! Hoodies, posters, belts, pretty much everything I looked at was out of stock. What a rip.
low rated
Icinix: Everyone gets a discount!

...except you APAC region....suffer in ya jocks!

So GOG / CD Projekt - how 'bout some shiny wallpapers in prep instead for us forgotten nations?
You should count yourself lucky....to some people, NOT getting the discount is better than getting it. ;)

=-=-=

erix84: Why put a limited time on the coupon code?! I preordered the game, was excited for merch, and everything was out of stock! Hoodies, posters, belts, pretty much everything I looked at was out of stock. What a rip.
Not sure of this, but in some cases staff gives people extensions or new codes if there's certain circumstances. Since most merch seems to be out of stock, they might be willing to help ya out if you PM them or send a ticket in, explaining your situation.
Post edited January 02, 2021 by GamezRanker