It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cemtufekci: You have to buy them together. But if you are asking about the steam keys yes all of them have separate keys.
blotunga: Yes, that's what I meant. I already have for example the old XCom games on gamersgate, and XCOM:EU, but I was missing the dlcs. With voucher it's about 9GBP.. so if there are separate steam keys then I think I'll get it.
Did you ever figure out which keys activated which games? Lame they only provided a list of keys without a description.....
genkicolleen: Awesomenauts - Desperado Penny for -$0.01 (yes, negative) O__o
Quick, buy five billion copies. ;p
The Sometimes Tuesday Bundle
http://groupees.com/tuesday

A $1 minimum campaign.
Game titles include: Type:Rider, Inquisitor, Redneck Racers, Science Girls, Volt Also bonus Music & Games.

Starts in about 8 hours
blotunga: Yes, that's what I meant. I already have for example the old XCom games on gamersgate, and XCOM:EU, but I was missing the dlcs. With voucher it's about 9GBP.. so if there are separate steam keys then I think I'll get it.
foxworks: Did you ever figure out which keys activated which games? Lame they only provided a list of keys without a description.....
Key descriptions are posted via mail. You can find what u are looking for at your mail address.
Okay, guys and gals. It seems like Dark Souls is now free on Xbox Live Marketplace: "marketplace.xbox.com/en-NZ/Product/Dark-Souls/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024e4d083a". Sadly, it is free only for Gold members. I think you should hurry, it probably won't be free for long. I tried to post a link but it wasn't possible at the time I wrote this post.
Post edited June 09, 2014 by crazy_E_fan
cemtufekci: Key descriptions are posted via mail. You can find what u are looking for at your mail address.
So it is! That helps tremendously. Thanks!
crazy_E_fan: Okay, guys and gals. It seems like Dark Souls is now free on Xbox Live Marketplace: "marketplace.xbox.com/en-NZ/Product/Dark-Souls/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024e4d083a". Sadly, it is free only for Gold members. I think you should hurry, it probably won't be free for long. I tried to post a link but it wasn't possible at the time I wrote this post.
It also doesn't include the Artorias of the Abyss DLC.
crazy_E_fan: I think you should hurry, it probably won't be free for long. ...
According to http://www.xbox.com/en-NZ/live/games-with-gold it's available until June 15.
ShinyLoot's 101 Days of Summer Daily Deals: Day 12

-Beach Volley Hot Sports -75%/$1.40 (DRM-Free)
-Darksiders II -75%/$7.50 (Steam)
-Darksiders II Season Pass -75%/$5.00 (Steam)
-Farm For Your Life -75%/$2.50 (DRM-Free)
-Finding Teddy -75%/$1.75 (DRM-Free)
-Gothic II Gold -75%/$2.50 (DRM-Free)
Psyringe: Thanks for the quick & competent answers! :) Gold version bought. :)
carnival73: .
Also should pass on the warning given to me when I got the 2012 Edition: The Foil add-on texture is irreversible and can slow frame rate on lower-end PCs (especially Laptops).
Don't know if you saw my reply to Psyringe, but Steam now allows you to disable any DLC that appears in the DLC tab of the properties page for the game. So, if you don't want to use a DLC for any reason, just switch it off.
Post edited June 10, 2014 by staticblast
Psyringe: Thanks for the quick & competent answers! :) Gold version bought. :)
Also should pass on the warning given to me when I got the 2012 Edition: The Foil add-on texture is irreversible and can slow frame rate on lower-end PCs (especially Laptops).
What, the shiny foil texture causes slowdown?
That has to be the most amazing foil effect ever done in a video game, now I really want to see it.
Smannesman: What, the shiny foil texture causes slowdown?
That has to be the most amazing foil effect ever done in a video game, now I really want to see it.
Actually, it looks bad. In DotP2010 it looked downright horrible. In DotP2012 they improved it slightly. It only really starts looking good in DotP2013.

Also, no matter how good it looks, it makes the artwork look horrid, which is an unforgivable sin.
Post edited June 10, 2014 by staticblast
staticblast: Don't know if you saw my reply to Psyringe, but Steam now allows you to disable any DLC that appears in the DLC tab of the properties page for the game. So, if you don't want to use a DLC for any reason, just switch it off.
Ah, cool. Thanks for the info.
Groupees Tuesday Bundle

$1+
-Volt (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)
-Science Girls (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)
-Redneck Racers (Steam, Windows)

$2+
-Type:Rider (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)
-Inquisitor (Steam, Windows)
-The Machine Stops 1-3 (Comic)

Bonus
1. Viking Guitar (Music)
2. Siege of Inaolia unlocked at 3000 bundles
Hello there!

Amazon
HUGE HUGE 2K bundle
$62.47 USD (Retail $192.42)
--Bioshock Infinite
--Bioshock 1
--Bioshock 2