It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

skeletonbow: The Bundlestars Neo-Retro bundle ends in a little over 8 hours for anyone who might have missed it:
http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/neo-retro-bundle/

Also, has anyone tried "Universe Sandbox", and is it any good? It looks pretty cool for a science/tech geek such as myself, but it's the only game in the bundle that I want personally so I'm probably going to pass on the bundle myself for now. If anyone has a spare copy and would like to perhaps do a 1:1 game trade or something for it, fire me off a message either privately or in the Classifieds thread and perhaps we can do a swap.
Please check your PM for Universe Sandbox :D

The game does look like fun, but it's currently in the backlog. One day. This was a good bundle, I hope there are more coming!
skeletonbow: Also, has anyone tried "Universe Sandbox", and is it any good? It looks pretty cool for a science/tech geek such as myself, but it's the only game in the bundle that I want personally so I'm probably going to pass on the bundle myself for now. If anyone has a spare copy and would like to perhaps do a 1:1 game trade or something for it, fire me off a message either privately or in the Classifieds thread and perhaps we can do a swap.
I fiddled with it for a bit and then got sidetracked with other games. Picked it up for two bucks some time back and it was worth it from the little bit I played. Pretty impressive and looked like lots you could fiddle about with in it.
- [url=http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/extreme-sims-2/]Extreme Sims 2 $4.99 for 10 steam games
Roller Coaster Rampage
RACE: The WTCC Game + Caterham Expansion
Professional Farmer 2014
Air Conflicts: Vietnam
Bridge Project
Towtruck Simulator 2015
Warehouse and Logistics Simulator
World of Zoo
Pole Position 2012
Ride 'em Low

edit: edit: its back up :P
Post edited March 25, 2014 by gbaz69
foxworks: Please check your PM for Universe Sandbox :D

The game does look like fun, but it's currently in the backlog. One day. This was a good bundle, I hope there are more coming!
Thanks again foxworks, very kind of you!
gbaz69: - [url=http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/extreme-sims-2/]Extreme Sims 2 $4.99 for 10 steam games
Roller Coaster Rampage
RACE: The WTCC Game + Caterham Expansion
Professional Farmer 2014
Air Conflicts: Vietnam
Bridge Project
Towtruck Simulator 2015
Warehouse and Logistics Simulator
World of Zoo
Pole Position 2012
Ride 'em Low

edit: edit: its back up :P
Nice, I'll hopefully soon be able to pick up World of Zoo on a trading thread then
Fable - The Lost Chapters is 85% off on steam, 1.34 euros here, 1.49 USD in the states. Now I have to convince myself that I can live with regional prices... even if the difference means only a couple of cents :D
NiGHTS Into Dreams is on sale on Steam for only £1.50 ($2.50 according to steamdb).
DRM-free Retro Bundle @ FireFlower Games. Includes Gobliiins Trilogy, Little Big Adventure 1 & 2, Raiden Legacy and Raptor - Call of the Shadows. 50% off all (€14.5 / $16).
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/promo/squareenix
Dominions 4 is 75% off on GamersGate. It's 6.25 Euros here.

Also, I am getting "Access Denied" (You don't have permission to access "http://www.gamefly.com/" on this server.").
Does anyone know why is that and how to fix it?
Hmm, them prices on Hitmans and Thiefs...
Post edited March 26, 2014 by Vitek
most of those games have been cheaper multiple times. Steam only again. Humble is fast becoming Steams clearing store....
Niggles: most of those games have been cheaper multiple times. Steam only again. Humble is fast becoming Steams clearing store....
Sadly both the regular GOG price and the sale price are higher for the Hitman games than available many other places for Steam. ;/

Contracts is the only one I am missing and I was glad to see it show up here on GOG. Holding out for it to go on sale here but the Steam prices are hard to top at $1.79 on sale. If I was anxious to play it right away I'd grab it, but I can wait it out and hopefully grab it in a GOG 75% off sale instead, which is still a bit more $$$, but it's DRM-free which is worth paying a bit more for.

These dang bundles and other super duper sales end up undercutting GOG's prices on games they carry more and more often though it seems. Not that I'm complaining mind you, I'm as much of a bundle junkie as I'm a GOG junkie, but it'd be twice as often if they were all GOG bundles. ;)
Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon for $3.74 / £2.99 at GG.
skeletonbow: Sadly both the regular GOG price and the sale price are higher for the Hitman games than available many other places for Steam. ;/

Contracts is the only one I am missing and I was glad to see it show up here on GOG. Holding out for it to go on sale here but the Steam prices are hard to top at $1.79 on sale. If I was anxious to play it right away I'd grab it, but I can wait it out and hopefully grab it in a GOG 75% off sale instead, which is still a bit more $$$, but it's DRM-free which is worth paying a bit more for.

These dang bundles and other super duper sales end up undercutting GOG's prices on games they carry more and more often though it seems. Not that I'm complaining mind you, I'm as much of a bundle junkie as I'm a GOG junkie, but it'd be twice as often if they were all GOG bundles. ;)
Well 1.74 euros is 2.39 USD. So for me a 75% off on gog is about the same as the price on humble. 80% off is even better.
THis ia all part of the great [url=http://www.gamersgate.com/games?filter=publisher:24&prio=topsellers&state=available&pg=1]Nordic Games Sale[/url]. some only in the NA region on GG:

Neverend $5, -75%, DRM Free, NA only
Some Adventures:
Black Mirror 1 $2.49, -75%, DRM Free, NA only
Black Mirror 2 $2.02, DRM Free, NA only. - There is no note about discount so maybe this is a glitch.
Next Life, $5, -75%, DRM Free, NA only
Raven Legacy of a Master Thief DLX $7.50, -75%, DRM Free
Crime Stories $2.49, -75 %, DRM Free- Beware - may not run on Vista/W7x64!
The Experiment 112, $2.49, DRM Free. I love this game.

Harbinger $1.24, DMR FRee

if you are outside the NA-Region, BLC and a Proxy are your friend. ;)
Post edited March 27, 2014 by dyscode