It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SCPM: Looks like GOG's going to follow up the Insomnia sale with this 'Time-Machine' sale:
http://ggtriple.wordpress.com/2014/01/27/gog-starts-drm-free-time-machine-sale-tomorrow-that-lets-gamers-extend-or-kill-deals/
Thanks for the link, I set my alarm clock to go off in 8 hours, 10 minutes before promo goes off.
I did not enjoy the insomnia promo. I hope this promo is smoother and everyone has a good chance at buying the game he or she wants.

edit: oh it didn't merge my post with previous one. sorry everyone.
Post edited January 28, 2014 by gbaz69
If any GOG regulars needs some Amazon games, I can get them for post coupon price. We can arrange it through paypal. Send me a PM
Pretty sure I still have coupons to burn through, if anyone wants some games (at cost) let me know.
skeletonbow: snip
Yeah it's hard to pass up on a purchase when they're usually so cheap. I have noticed within the past year, the prices for digital games have started to creep up a bit, though, so I'm much more choosy with what I buy. (By prices, I mean "sales" prices, not regular ones)
theslitherydeee: BS2 dlc you have to buy
Yes, I see now that Minerva's Den is not available for free for new Steam purchases. I stand corrected.
Ubisoft games on sale (Possible US/CA only) including Anno 2077, Far Cry 3, and Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag

http://digital.gamefly.com/?stop_mobi=once&cid=ubigd012814#!/promotion/613
Bundle Stars has a First Person Shooter Warriors 2 bundle, currently $3.98, including:

-Airbuccaneers
-Nuclear Dawn
- Zeno Clashers
- Zeno Clashers II
- Chaser
- Hard Reset
- Painkiller Black
- Painkiller Overdose

http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/fps-warriors-2-bundle/
A question: Has Humble Bundle ever repeated a bundle?
AFAIK the WB bundle was the best selling HB bundle ever so it might make sense to repeat it.
I´m still sad that I missed the WB bundle. :-(
Domy85: A question: Has Humble Bundle ever repeated a bundle?
AFAIK the WB bundle was the best selling HB bundle ever so it might make sense to repeat it.
no but they have added previous bundle as the bonus to the next one
Domy85: A question: Has Humble Bundle ever repeated a bundle?
danteveli: no but they have added previous bundle as the bonus to the next one
Thanks! Maybe I’m lucky and the WB bundle comes as a bonus with one of their next bundles.
high rated
Domy85: Thanks! Maybe I’m lucky and the WB bundle comes as a bonus with one of their next bundles.
It sucks to miss a wanted bundle, check your PM.
Domy85: Thanks! Maybe I’m lucky and the WB bundle comes as a bonus with one of their next bundles.
samlii: It sucks to miss a wanted bundle, check your PM.
Thanks a lot! +1

This really is the nicest community ever.
very nicely done!
Anyone noticed that Hitman: Contracts exists on on Steam? since Jan 21st?
How this went beyond me?
Nice one, samlii! +1 :)
undeadcow: Bundle Stars has a First Person Shooter Warriors 2 bundle, currently $3.98, including:

-Airbuccaneers
-Nuclear Dawn
- Zeno Clashers
- Zeno Clashers II
- Chaser
- Hard Reset
- Painkiller Black
- Painkiller Overdose

http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/fps-warriors-2-bundle/
Damn, some of those look pretty interesting. Bundlestars seems to have more bundles that interest me than all the other bundle sites combined. Also contemplating their Cities in Motion bundle ATM... I just can't get enough of their bundles I guess. :)

dyscode: Anyone noticed that Hitman: Contracts exists on on Steam? since Jan 21st?
How this went beyond me?
It was the weirdest thing ever... I got the Hitman Collection during Black Friday week era, thinking it was all Hitman games but I didn't know there was another one missing. I just found out about it recently while reading up on the games on Wikipedia, and looked for it on Steam and couldn't find it. Looked elsewhere and couldn't find it. Googled around and found out the game was removed from the market due to music licensing problems for a while. I figured it would stay in limbo forever if they didn't fix it by now as I thought "how hard is it to pay music royalties, or yank music and replace it with other music and push it out the door?" and figured if they hadn't done it they probably weren't going to so I just shrugged and figured I'd find a copy somewhere eventually. I added it to my wishlist and left it at that.

The very next day I go on Steam and I see a front page ad for Hitman Contracts! Now I *know* it wasn't there the day before with certainty or so I feel, so I go to the game page and see that it was _just_ added that very day! Talk about a freaky coincidence eh? ;o) Kind of spooky!

Anyhow I added Hitman Contracts to my Steam wishlist and started playing the first game, and then sampled Absolution. Going to be a lot of fun going through the series! Hopefully by the time I finish the first 2 games Contracts will have showed up somewhere on super gorga mega discount to add to the collection. :)
Post edited January 28, 2014 by skeletonbow