It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bundlestars - RPG Champions bundle

Two Worlds II
Pirates of the Flying Fortress DLC
Two Worlds Epic Edition
Septerra Core: Legacy of the Creator
Enclave
Gorky 17

$3.74 (25% OFF for the first 48 hours - 31h from this post)
Stooner: Bundlestars - RPG Champions bundle

Two Worlds II
Two Worlds Epic Edition
Enclave
Gorky 17

wow lots of drm there ?
nijuu: wow lots of drm there ?
Well, all Steam. Plus the limited number of TW activations, I guess...
JohnnyDollar: I'll just did. ;) That makes my 3rd post in as many threads trying to get rid of it. :P
blotunga: Well, I think many people stocked up with the first Fallout a year ago, and now with the package it moves harder :)
Yes, and that's a reasonable assumption. I found out why exactly I couldn't get rid of it though. It expired. I guess gifts that are giveaways are only valid during the period of the giveaway, or at least that was the case this time.

Some gift huh? Here you go, here's a gift code for Fallout over at GOG. Oh, by the way, make sure that you redeem it in the next 10 hours, GOG has a Fallout giveaway and it's about to expire. Haha
blotunga: Well, I think many people stocked up with the first Fallout a year ago, and now with the package it moves harder :)
JohnnyDollar: Yes, and that's a reasonable assumption. I found out why exactly I couldn't get rid of it though. It expired. I guess gifts that are giveaways are only valid during the period of the giveaway, or at least that was the case this time.

Some gift huh? Here you go, here's a gift code for Fallout over at GOG. Oh, by the way, make sure that you redeem it in the next 10 hours, GOG has a Fallout giveaway and it's about to expire. Haha
It was a nasty surprise for everyone.

Bluetext explanation: http://www.gog.com/forum/fallout_series/free_fallout_gift_codes_disabled
JohnnyDollar: Yes, and that's a reasonable assumption. I found out why exactly I couldn't get rid of it though. It expired. I guess gifts that are giveaways are only valid during the period of the giveaway, or at least that was the case this time.

VanishedOne: It was a nasty surprise for everyone.

Bluetext explanation: http://www.gog.com/forum/fallout_series/free_fallout_gift_codes_disabled
Ah, ok, thanks.

I haven't checked lately, but GOG never did post about how well the insomnia sale did in that thread like they said they would. It's got me wondering if there was enough abuse going on that it might not have turned out like they hoped, or maybe just didn't turn out like they hoped regardless of whether there was abuse or not.
Assholes sell humble links and indie bundle keys on eBay, -of course- they had to disable these.

It sucks. But they had to do it.

(Edited to correct the meaning of my post. I agree with their decision. I just don't like it at all.)
Post edited December 31, 2013 by Foxhack
Considering GOG is losing the Fallout franchise anyway, maybe it'd be unethical to flood the market with freebie keys (which sort of seemed like GOG's plan anyway)... but I hardly see how that's disadvantaging GOG for there to be resale DRM free Fallouts floating around. I get not wanting to be taken advantage of, but think disabling the freebie keys without notice was uncool.
Post edited December 30, 2013 by undeadcow
dyscode: Flatspace $1.50
fartheststar: I was coming to post this game from shinyloot when I saw this. It sounds interesting. I picked it up.
me, too
I think there once was a iOS Version of it and I also think there was a IGS sale for it, I missed both (if they ever happened ;) ) so I took the chance to pick it up for cheap. :)
undeadcow: Considering GOG is losing the Fallout franchise anyway, maybe it'd be unethical to flood the market with freebie keys (which sort of seemed like GOG's plan anyway)... but I hardly see how that's disadvantaging GOG for there to be resale DRM free Fallouts floating around. I get not wanting to be taken advantage of, but think disabling the freebie keys without notice was uncool.
I'm guessing part of GOG's legal deal was that no money could be made from the giveaway. When GOG learned that some of their keys were being sold, they had to cancel them all to protect themselves, to show that they weren't violating the terms and were acting in good faith.

EDIT

Bundlestars - RPG Champions bundle

Two Worlds II
Two Worlds Epic Edition
Enclave
Gorky 17

That's a tempting bundle...
Post edited December 31, 2013 by BlueMooner
BlueMooner: Bundlestars - RPG Champions bundle

Two Worlds II
Two Worlds Epic Edition
Enclave
Gorky 17

That's a tempting bundle...
Just to note that TW2 has a pretty bad 3rd party DRM on Steam and pretty much everywhere else besides GOG.
Post edited December 31, 2013 by dyscode
dyscode: Juat to note that TW2 has a pretty bad 3rd party DRM on Steam and pretty much everywhere else besides GOG.
Really?? The reason I was thinking of getting it was because of TW and TW2. What DRM do they have in addition to Steam requirement?
Post-Christmas Blunder in FireFlower Games:
http://fireflowergames.com/deals/post-christmas-blunder/
dyscode: Juat to note that TW2 has a pretty bad 3rd party DRM on Steam and pretty much everywhere else besides GOG.
BlueMooner: Really?? The reason I was thinking of getting it was because of TW and TW2. What DRM do they have in addition to Steam requirement?
just check the Steam HUB Discussion with DRM. A very itchy limited activation DRM that fires off as soon as you disconnect your keyboard or something trivial as this. Then you need to plead to support.
Post edited December 31, 2013 by dyscode
I can confirm with Two Worlds 1 that after doing a few system wipes due to not understanding how Windows 8 locks the Master Boot Record, I can no longer play my steam copy. Never done more with TW2 other than install it via Steam though, maybe I should test it.

EDIT: TW2 seems to be locked into the same registration cycle, though they provide you with an activation code upon registering your serial.

First impressions are that the voice acting is a bit weak, the graphics are decent, but there's obviously still some texture issues. Looks promising, though.
Post edited December 31, 2013 by Leucius