It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dyscode: House of the Dead Overkill is not available in Germany. I guess that's why we got Front Mission again.
trusteft: Still make you pay for that war eh?
for that, for our stupid government and for the recent results in the PISA reports (so we cannot get writing games).
Post edited December 16, 2013 by dyscode
JohnnyDollar: Partial redemption from the Fallout giveaway:

Fallout 1 - JQYR-JKH4-CWTG-4DJ7
blotunga: I think the Ninja thread is better suited for drops :).
I'll just did. ;) That makes my 3rd post in as many threads trying to get rid of it. :P
Post edited December 16, 2013 by JohnnyDollar
Game.co.uk Digital Advent Calendar:
http://www.game.co.uk/en/borderlands-2-186830
Borderlands 2 - £5.00
Normal Edition.

They do have the GOTY for £20 but i dont think that is on an offer.
JohnnyDollar: I'll just did. ;) That makes my 3rd post in as many threads trying to get rid of it. :P
Well, I think many people stocked up with the first Fallout a year ago, and now with the package it moves harder :)
The GOG versions of Planescape: Torment, Baldur's Gates 1 & 2, and Icewind Dales 1 & 2 are bundled together for US$4.99 / £3.74 at GG (DRM-free, naturally, being the GOG versions).

It's also worth checking out Wing Commander: Prophecy for $1.99, I think.
PenguinJim: The GOG versions of Planescape: Torment, Baldur's Gates 1 & 2, and Icewind Dales 1 & 2 are bundled together for US$4.99 / £3.74 at GG (DRM-free, naturally, being the GOG versions).
Hmm if I wouldn't have them, that'd be a very good deal.
ShinyLoot Series Week sale is underway, with discounts on games that are, surprise, serieseses. You don't have to buy them that way though.
PenguinJim: The GOG versions of Planescape: Torment, Baldur's Gates 1 & 2, and Icewind Dales 1 & 2 are bundled together for US$4.99 [...]
Wait, whaaat?! Didn't I just pay 21$ here for them included in the bigger "D&D Desire" pack!? NW1&2 are sold for 7.24$ on GG, so the remaining 2 mediocre games costed me 9$. GOG winter promo tricked me :'(

PenguinJim: It's also worth checking out Wing Commander: Prophecy for ]$1.99, I think.
Isn't WC5 the worst of the series? :\
Post edited December 16, 2013 by phaolo
phaolo: Isn't WC5 the worst of the series? :\
Not really. In terms of the flight model it's one of the best in the series, and the dogfights are extremely satisfying. It's a lot of fun! The problem with Prophecy is twofold:
a) the game had a smaller budget, so you're gonna see not nearly as many elaborate cinematics as in Wing Commander III or IV
b) the game was supposed to be the starting point for a new trilogy, sort of a soft reboot for the franchise. Well, Prophecy didn't sell enough copies and so the game ends on a cliffhanger that remains unresolved.

Other than that, it's a good game. And at that price, it's a steal.
PenguinJim: The GOG versions of Planescape: Torment, Baldur's Gates 1 & 2, and Icewind Dales 1 & 2 are bundled together for US$4.99 [...]
phaolo: Wait, whaaat?! Didn't I just pay 21$ here for them included in the bigger "D&D Desire" pack!? NW1&2 are sold for 7.24$ on GG, so the remaining 2 mediocre games costed me 9$. GOG winter promo tricked me :'(

PenguinJim: It's also worth checking out Wing Commander: Prophecy for ]$1.99, I think.
phaolo: Isn't WC5 the worst of the series? :\
This is insane, I know some have -20% discount on GG as well. That is 4 dollars for the whole set!!!
A few more nice deals on GamersGate:

Zombies Ruined My Day (DRM Free) - €0.75
Diehard Dungeon (DRM Free) - €1.00
Patrician III (DRM Free) - €1.53
Sword of the Stars: The Pit Gold Edition (DRM Free) - €2.50
Risen (DRM Free) - €2.99
Ceville (DRM Free) - €3.38
Jagged Alliance Classics (DRM Free) - €3.40
Post edited December 16, 2013 by Impaler26
Damn.. GOG come on!

There's also "The Binding of Isaac" for €1.25 (DRM Free)

How is GamersGate compared to GOG?

p.s: thanks Nergal01 for the info, even if the uncomplete story in a game is indeed a big letdown for me.
Post edited December 16, 2013 by phaolo
[Bundle Star] The Urban Guerilla Bundle

Get 6 games for $2.99! + whatever currency conversion rate Paypal is adding.

- APB Reloaded Stackable Premium Pack worth $15 (exclusive to Bundle Stars - no limit on redemption - download free from Steam, then redeem key in-game)
- Prime World: Defenders (Steam) - includes Steam Trading Cards
- Arena Wars 2 (Steam)
- Coniclysm (Steam)
- Governor of Poker 2 Premium Edition (Steam)
- Clickr (Steam)

http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/urban-guerilla-bundle/

Amazon Deals (All Steam)

Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete - $7.49

GTA TRILOGY + GTA IV - $10.99

Fallout 3 - $2.49

Fallout 3 Game of the Year - $6.79

Spectromancer + League of Heroes + Truth and Beauty + Gathering of Power Bundle - $1.99

Strike Suit Zero - $4.99

Outlast - $11.99

GreenManGaming Deals (All Steam)

Use this voucher code to get 30% OFF - TAREM-598HC-6O8XK

Voucher code is limited to this games only:

- Final Fantasy VIII
- THIEF
- THIEF: Master Thief Edition
- Dementium II HD
- LEGO Marvel Superheroes
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2014
- XCOM: Enemy Within
- Injustice: Gods Among Us - Ultimate Edition
Explodemon on GG $1,50

Maybe good?
phaolo: How is GamersGate compared to GOG?
Not bad at all. I've bought a few DRM free games from there and so far, so good. GOG has a better community and support.