It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Batman Arkham Origins 63% off with global Steam key for 16.90 €:

https://www.g2a.com/batman-arkham-origins-steam-cd-key-global.html
The-Business: Humble Weekly Sale: Daedalic
"Your purchase will get you eight games DRM-free for Windows with select games also available for Mac. Steam keys for select games will automatically be provided for purchases of $1 or more. "

Pay what you want:
Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes
A New Beginning - Final Cut
The Whispered World
The Chronicles of Shakespeare: Romeo & Juliet
The Chronicles of Shakespeare: A Midsummer Night's Dream

Pay $6 or more to unlock three more games!
Deponia
Journey of a Roach
The Dark Eye - Chains of Satinav

Includes soundtracks for all the games!
WOW! What a great bundle for us point and clickers.

Thanks for posting this!
skeletonbow: <span class="bold">Logitech G600 gaming mouse</span> regular price $79.99 on sale for $49.99 and pricematch-discounted to $42.49 or thereabouts through another retailer because I am The Price Negotiator(TM).
This looks like a great mouse, and I've been eying it for months now. However, I'm still waiting with a purchase because Logitech has released small updates to most of their gaming mice during the past few months. I think of the popular mice, only the M600 has not been updated yet. My favorite (local) hardware stores all don't stock it at the moment, so I'm wondering whether an update is on the horizon and the shops are clearing their inventory of the current version.
has someone already posted this:

The Old School revival:
http://www.bundleofholding.com/index/current

D&D tabeltop pen & paper Story & Rulebook PDFs, DRM Free

Pay above $4
Swords & Wizardry, includes the Eldritch Weirdness Compilation and the Reloaded editions
Labyrinth Lord
S&W 2012 rulebook and two supplements
Tomb of the Iron God -- plus an "OSR Toolkit,"

BTA ~$13
Adventurer Conqueror King
The God That Crawl
Vornheim
Demonspore
Stonehell Dungeon
Post edited November 07, 2013 by dyscode
skeletonbow: <span class="bold">Logitech G600 gaming mouse</span> regular price $79.99 on sale for $49.99 and pricematch-discounted to $42.49 or thereabouts through another retailer because I am The Price Negotiator(TM).
Psyringe: This looks like a great mouse, and I've been eying it for months now. However, I'm still waiting with a purchase because Logitech has released small updates to most of their gaming mice during the past few months. I think of the popular mice, only the M600 has not been updated yet. My favorite (local) hardware stores all don't stock it at the moment, so I'm wondering whether an update is on the horizon and the shops are clearing their inventory of the current version.
The G600 has a firmware update available on Logitech's website which I applied after downloading the driver and firmware without a hitch. I'm totally impressed with the thing so far and find both the hardware and the software to be fantastic. The software is IMHO greatly superior to Razer's buggy crashtastic Synapse always-online software. Logitech really knows how to create a polished product. I almost ordered a second one to have as a spare but restrained myself. :)
dyscode: has someone already posted this:

The Old School revival:
I would have, but after trying it a couple of times I didn't really get the feeling anyone here cared.
dyscode: has someone already posted this:

The Old School revival:
Smannesman: I would have, but after trying it a couple of times I didn't really get the feeling anyone here cared.
I see...
Smannesman: I would have, but after trying it a couple of times I didn't really get the feeling anyone here cared.
dyscode: I see...
I like them though, although not this particular one.
But I've bought a couple of them.. even though I have nobody to play them with...
Still, it's not like they'll go bad.
Steam has a sale of Call of Juarez Gunslinger AND Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon, for 12.49 euros.
Any knows if they come with Uplay?
trusteft: Steam has a sale of Call of Juarez Gunslinger AND Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon, for 12.49 euros.
Gunslinger doesnt require Uplay (from forums). Bloody Dragon does (on the gamecard at the bottom)
Post edited November 08, 2013 by nijuu
trusteft: Steam has a sale of Call of Juarez Gunslinger AND Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon, for 12.49 euros.
CoJ is Steam only because the developer Techland owns the IP. Blood Dragon comes with Uplay. Both games have steam cards - you could recoup some euros if you sell them.

edit: ninja'd by nijuu
Post edited November 08, 2013 by innerring
Thank you both.
On uplay Blood Dragon alone is just 10,49€ if somebody doesn't want COJ

And Far Cry 3 is 19,47€
Post edited November 08, 2013 by bjoernas
GamersGate has Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death for 75% off (3.50 €). O haven't played it yet, but it's an over-the-top action game that received pretty good reviews so far and that has been released just a few weeks ago.
ShinyLoot is having a Strategy &amp; Sim sale, with 60%-75% discounts.

Knights of Pen & Paper is 75% off on GG today. Both versions are reduced - +1 Edition ($2.49) and +1 Deluxe Edition ($3.75).
Post edited November 08, 2013 by IAmSinistar