It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GamersGate has just started a 6-hour flash sale for Alpha Protocol with a 90% discount (1.50 $/€, 1 pound)

Most people will have it already, but in case you don't, this is (imho) a great opportunity to check out a pretty good RPG in an unusual setting (espionage).
Psyringe: GamersGate has just started a 6-hour flash sale for Alpha Protocol with a 90% discount (1.50 $/€, 1 pound)

Most people will have it already, but in case you don't, this is (imho) a great opportunity to check out a pretty good RPG in an unusual setting (espionage).
Alpha Protocol PC is severely underrated.
If one is missing this and wants it DRM-FREE, GG is your ticket.
That's a steal at $1.50 USD / 1 pound.
Psyringe: GamersGate has just started a 6-hour flash sale for Alpha Protocol with a 90% discount (1.50 $/€, 1 pound)

MysterD: Alpha Protocol PC is severely underrated.
+1

BTW a short notice: I was just able to redeem my Batman AC (base) GfWL key from Greenman on Steam!!!!
Got the full GOTY! Nice Sunday Evening! :D
Post edited November 03, 2013 by dyscode
MysterD: Alpha Protocol PC is severely underrated.
dyscode: +1

BTW a short notice: I was just able to redeem my Batman AC (base) GfWL key from Greenman on Steam!!!!
Got the full GOTY! Nice Sunday Evening! :D
My G4WL key for Batman: AA is still not working to activate onto Steam.

My EA Origin key for Batman: AC worked and activated a few days ago on Steam. :D
Harley Quinn's Revenge DLC was good - ran through it a few days ago.
Post edited November 03, 2013 by MysterD
Any opinions on BlindSide?
www.desura.com/games/blindside
Post edited November 03, 2013 by DarkoD13

Wow, why can't some gog games be discounted that much, holy crap $1.50 for a pretty modern/recent game.

I'm very tempted to buy this, I'll play it as an rpg, and not as a stealth/action game. MMM, /looks down at wallet...
DarkoD13: Any opinions on BlindSide?
www.desura.com/games/blindside
"What if the things in the night didn't just go bump? BlindSide is a terrifying new audio-only adventure game set in a world you'll never see! BlindSide uses custom audio algorithms to turn any pair of stereo headphones into simulated surround sound. Using only your ears, you’ll to learn how to explore the darkness and make your way through the fully physical world surrounding you. But watch out! There are monsters roaming the dark, and you must find a way to stay alive while trying to unravel the mystery of why you can no longer see. With over 1000 sound effects and pieces of dialogue, challenging gameplay, and a new level of audio-based horror, BlindSide presents the opportunity for both sighted and visually impaired gamers to enjoy an identically nightmare-inducing gameplay experience."

Well if anything it seems unique :)
For those who dont have it....

http://www.desura.com/games/paranautical-activity

"Paranautical Activity combines the classic FPS action of games like Doom and Quake, with the randomness and difficulty of modern roguelikes like Binding of Isaac and Spelunky.

$2.75 for the next 8 .5 hours or so :)

Thank you for this ^

I'm struggling to understand how the difficulty options work for instance: Rookie/Normal or Veteran/Hard. I love games where stealth is an option but get frustrated very quickly if my character dies frrequently. So my next question is; just how easy is the easiest setting?
pigdog: I'm struggling to understand how the difficulty options work for instance: Rookie/Normal or Veteran/Hard. I love games where stealth is an option but get frustrated very quickly if my character dies frrequently. So my next question is; just how easy is the easiest setting?
I haven't played far enough to provide a competent answer (hopefully someone else can). I seem to remember that the game had a reputation of being not very well balanced, meaning the way how you skilled your character had substantially more impact on the game's difficulty than the difficulty setting itself.
Boo, another digital distributor outside USA (Sweden), forcing my creditcard to auto-decline.
I know how to contact my back to get gamersgate authorized, but my bank is only open on weekdays and the Alpha Protocal sale will end.

O well, that blows.

edit: nevermind, it was gifted to me by Raze_Larian, thanks very much
Post edited November 03, 2013 by gbaz69
pigdog: I'm struggling to understand how the difficulty options work for instance: Rookie/Normal or Veteran/Hard. I love games where stealth is an option but get frustrated very quickly if my character dies frrequently. So my next question is; just how easy is the easiest setting?
Psyringe: I haven't played far enough to provide a competent answer (hopefully someone else can). I seem to remember that the game had a reputation of being not very well balanced, meaning the way how you skilled your character had substantially more impact on the game's difficulty than the difficulty setting itself.
Thank you. Stealth/Martial Arts/Pistols seems to be the way to go which is perfect for me. At £1, it was a no-brainer.

Had a bad experience at GG a few days ago with the Torchlight II deal but it turns out that it was a flash sale also and it ended while I was punching in my credit card details. Argh, you think they'd give you enough time to do that with a lock or something on it when you cart it or hit checkout. Anyhow I scored a not quite as good but still good deal on Steam the next day. :)

Anyhow, saw your post and checked out the game and thought it looked pretty awesome. Plus DRM-free, bonusplan! So I decided to give GG another shot, went there and won a "cheapskate" achievement but they couldn't process my payment due to an email verification issue. Had to jump through a bunch of hoops due to some unrelated email problems but managed to sort it out and barely make it in by the skin of my teeth! LOL I ended up getting it. I checked the game page immediately after and the price had reverted to the regular price. Talk about a seat of your pants deal! :)

Thanks for sharing and +1
Starting Nov. 5 and running for one week, GOG will be selling discounted packs of games with 100% of the proceeds going to various charities:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W16CL6yeWlc
SCPM: Starting Nov. 5 and running for one week, GOG will be selling discounted packs of games with 100% of the proceeds going to various charities:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W16CL6yeWlc
Thanks for early info!
All I heard was 3 games for $5 and ftl is in one of the bundles. Huray! I can't wait. Also yay to Abe's Oddysee mentioned too!

edit: I really hope one of the bundles has Defender's Quest since I missed the $2.99 sale
Post edited November 04, 2013 by gbaz69