It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It might be worth 4 bucks then :p
grynn: Total War Grand Master Collection Bundle is 80% off as the daily deal at GG.
Psyringe: 75% off here in Europe (35 €), but still a very tasty deal. :)
Too bad I already had everything on it :p (except the action game, Viking)
Post edited March 30, 2013 by grynn
grynn: It might be worth 4 bucks then :p
grynn: Too bad I already had everything on it :p (except the action game, Viking)
Viking is awesomesauce! On foot fighting/strategic battles/vikings....what's not to like?!?
grynn: Total War Grand Master Collection Bundle is 80% off as the daily deal at GG.
If you read the 'includes' list on the bottom description it looks kinda crappy, doesn't even mention Shogun 2, even though it is in the pack ... they really need to update that ^^
Pheace: If you read the 'includes' list on the bottom description it looks kinda crappy, doesn't even mention Shogun 2, even though it is in the pack ... they really need to update that ^^
Actually, if you click on the link that reads "More" ... ;)

(I agree that it's not 100% obvious though. In the current layout, it doesn't make much sense that the "more" link is so far above. That's a heritage from the previous layout, where the system requirements section was hidden behind a button, and therefore much shorter - so that the description was always longer than the system reqs, and the "more" link was always at the bottom of its section. They are always displaying the full system reqs now - which is good, people kept missing important information -, but it screwed up the general layout a bit.)
Psyringe: Actually, if you click on the link that reads "More" ... ;)

(I agree that it's not 100% obvious though. In the current layout, it doesn't make much sense that the "more" link is so far above. That's a heritage from the previous layout, where the system requirements section was hidden behind a button, and therefore much shorter - so that the description was always longer than the system reqs, and the "more" link was always at the bottom of its section. They are always displaying the full system reqs now - which is good, people kept missing important information -, but it screwed up the general layout a bit.)
Wow yeah completely missed that, thanks ^^
Psyringe: Actually, if you click on the link that reads "More" ... ;)

Pheace: Wow yeah completely missed that, thanks ^^
I hate when that happens, i always feel like Homer going "doh..." =P
Medieval 2 Total War Collection can't be activated on Steam .
Foxhack: Hooray it's region restricted haha fuck you EA. I wanted Syndicate for four bucks. :(
DodoGeo: Well don't, it's bad. Really bad. Not woth even 5 bucks bad.
The Problem with such games is, they may be technically worth $5 but not the time you put into it.
It's also the problem with Clive Barker's Jericho. Which I am always skating around because it looks nice.
Post edited March 30, 2013 by dyscode
Matrix Games :

http://www.matrixgames.com/news/1032/The.perfect.Easter.Egg.for.a.wargamer!.Up.to.50.per.cent.off....everything!
only -10%...
More if you're lucky to find the Eats'er egg, by scouting pages upon pages of games based on obsolete engines and designed to look like crap lest actual people, as opposed to "fans", dare to buy them.
Asmo2: only -10%...
grviper: More if you're lucky to find the Eats'er egg, by scouting pages upon pages of games based on obsolete engines and designed to look like crap lest actual people, as opposed to "fans", dare to buy them.
no hope finding any of the other easter eggs.there are some very good games on that site imho.
Batman Arkham City is only 7.50 on steam as today's deal.
Amazon offers Borderlands 2 on sale today to get people to use those 2K coupons... then they only discount it to $40, $10 more than it was months ago and $20 more than it is right now on Gamersgate. Clever but I'm not falling for it.
StingingVelvet: Amazon offers Borderlands 2 on sale today to get people to use those 2K coupons... then they only discount it to $40, $10 more than it was months ago and $20 more than it is right now on Gamersgate. Clever but I'm not falling for it.
Those 2k coupons will be worth far more around Christmas time.