It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

gameon: Easter Island is the next big thing :D
daathus: Whatever you do... don't go to Halloween Island.
Probably here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Island
StingingVelvet: Glad Amazon price matched AC3. It's Uplay either way, so buying it on Steam just adds a second layer of DRM. Glad I got the game finally!
UPlay also on the Steam Version? ok, another game NOT to get on Steam. Thx
Post edited December 28, 2012 by dyscode
dyscode: UPlay also on the Steam Version? ok, another game NOT to get on Steam. Thx
Every Ubisoft game since Assassin's Creed 2 has required a Uplay account and login no matter where you bought it. So on Steam you have two clients/accounts required to play, whereas if you buy it anywhere else it's just Uplay.
Amazon have two version of Assassin's Creed III

Assassin's Creed III - $37.49 (requires UPlay)

Assassin's Creed III - $49.99 (requires UPlay and Steam)

I wonder why Amazon didn't price lower the price for the Steam + UPlay version.
racerboi101: Amazon have two version of Assassin's Creed III

Assassin's Creed III - $37.49 (requires UPlay)

Assassin's Creed III - $49.99 (requires UPlay and Steam)

I wonder why Amazon didn't price lower the price for the Steam + UPlay version.
Hazard to guess people pining Amazon to price match have tried there best LOL.

Any more ErrorGate deals ?
Visit GG and

"Holiday Sale Bundle Issue Update:

We made a mistake. Our computer program grossly multiplied the discounts we were authorized to offer on these bundles and they were advertised at way below cost. We did not notice this on the day of the mistake because of the holidays. We have cancelled all unfulfilled orders as per our terms of use. We are working with the affected publishers to see what we can do with respect to partially filled orders. We highly value all of our loyal GamersGate customers and do not want to see our relationship with any of you damaged. Nor do we want to see our publisher partners harmed by our computer glitch. We are doing all that we can to sort this out, however due to the holidays we will most likely not be able to sort this out until next week. Please bear with us and forgive us for this disappointing error. We will update you as soon as possible."

Popups hahahhahahahah...
Post edited December 28, 2012 by nijuu
In regards with the Civ V sale on Amazon atm are the following DLC worth it?

Spain & Inca
Babylon
Polynesia
Denmark & Vikings

I have the rest of DLC and the expansion already...
nijuu: In regards with the Civ V sale on Amazon atm are the following DLC worth it?

Spain & Inca
Babylon
Polynesia
Denmark & Vikings

I have the rest of DLC and the expansion already...
Personally, I recommend all the additional factions.
Do bear in mind though, that Spain is included in Gods & Kings.
I guess that's why it's bundled with Inca.....
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=328579&page=662

Update, these will be on sale in January AND added to the Editor's Choice List:

1/1-1/2:

The Secret World - $17.99

1/1-1/5:

Mass Effect Trilogy - 29.99
Kingdoms of Amalur Complete Bundle - 14.99
Medal of Honor: Warfighter - 26.99
Mass Effect 3 - 14.99
Mass Effect 3 Digital Deluxe Version - 19.99
Battlefield 3: Premium Edition - 35.99
Need for Speed Most Wanted - Standard Edition - 29.99
FIFA Soccer 13 - 19.99
FIFA Manager 13 - 19.99
Command and Conquer The Ultimate Collection - 29.99

Cheers,
Tony

Looks like ME3 will be the go for me (after using the $5 coupon)
nijuu: Looks like ME3 will be the go for me (after using the $5 coupon)
The GMG sale on the 26th wasn't available to you? It was €6,34 then
Was? Still is. Pic related.
Attachments:
me3_gmg.png (31 Kb)
Dammit, saw that I could have saved 7 bucks had I bought X-Com from GMG instead of Gamersgate. >_<
nijuu: Looks like ME3 will be the go for me (after using the $5 coupon)
Pheace: The GMG sale on the 26th wasn't available to you? It was €6,34 then
EA games through GMG generally arent available to aussies anymore (i think). They pulled a swiftie a while back i think - it might have been shortly after BF3 was on sale. GG.co.uk has it for 7 pounds 50 pence, however the Amazon deal is slightly better when exchange rates taken into account.
Post edited December 28, 2012 by nijuu
StingingVelvet: Glad Amazon price matched AC3. It's Uplay either way, so buying it on Steam just adds a second layer of DRM. Glad I got the game finally!
Dude, you are gonna love it (or at least I hope you do, I've been gushing about it so much I want someone else to like it too!).
dyscode: UPlay also on the Steam Version? ok, another game NOT to get on Steam. Thx
StingingVelvet: Every Ubisoft game since Assassin's Creed 2 has required a Uplay account and login no matter where you bought it. So on Steam you have two clients/accounts required to play, whereas if you buy it anywhere else it's just Uplay.
Even worse, if you login to uPlay via Steam your non-Steam uPlay games won't show up, log into the desktop uPlay and your Steam uPlay games won't show up. It's bullshit and I suspect entirely due to Steam's requirements.
Post edited December 28, 2012 by orcishgamer
orcishgamer: Dude, you are gonna love it (or at least I hope you do, I've been gushing about it so much I want someone else to like it too!).
StingingVelvet: Every Ubisoft game since Assassin's Creed 2 has required a Uplay account and login no matter where you bought it. So on Steam you have two clients/accounts required to play, whereas if you buy it anywhere else it's just Uplay.
orcishgamer: Even worse, if you login to uPlay via Steam your non-Steam uPlay games won't show up, log into the desktop uPlay and your Steam uPlay games won't show up. It's bullshit and I suspect entirely due to Steam's requirements.
hmmm....wow...never even noticed that=) But heck, you are correct...wierd...
Edit wrong thread
Post edited December 28, 2012 by Luisfius