It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ha...the duckling is pretty cool but not worth an additional $24.

Of course for a TF2 fan it might be=) I gladly will take the PE edition for 29.95...thats a worthy value for opening day attendance. You can easily get the rest of the collection most likely for $7.50 soon enough for those who do not already have it. And i would expect most who have preordered the new one most likely already have the collection so...
Amazon - Serious Sam games on sale! (All Steam keys)

Serious Sam 3: BFE - $10.00 (Steam key)

Serious Sam 3 Jewel of the Nile - $2.49 (Steam key)

Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter - $3.75 (Steam key)

Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter - $5 (Steam key)

Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter - Legend of the Beast DLC Pack - $1.25 (Steam key)

Serious Sam Double D - $2 (Steam key)

It's also THQ Weekend on Amazon where most of the THQ games are on sale 75% Off where most have Steam keys as well.
Profanity: 35% off? That was quick, game not selling as expected?
Vludi: Maybe it's cheaper because in steam you get the entire collection if you pre-order
Close to it; but it's not the "entire" Hitman collection.

Hitman: Contracts is STILL unavailable everywhere b/c of music licensing issues w/ Clutch over "Immortal".
MysterD: Close to it; but it's not the "entire" Hitman collection.

Hitman: Contracts is STILL unavailable everywhere b/c of music licensing issues w/ Clutch over "Immortal".
I guess recompiling the game or hacking it with a hex editor so the song is removed is too much work.
Thanks for the Serious Sam links, got the SS3 expansion DLC. Enjoyed that game more than I thought I would.
StingingVelvet: Thanks for the Serious Sam links, got the SS3 expansion DLC. Enjoyed that game more than I thought I would.
I got the Jewel of the Nile as well, but I have to say I was underwhelmed by the game, didn't even finish... hoping to give it another shot sometime.
Silverfall: Earth Awakening is 75% off at GG today.
Prepare your wallet :p

check out the Amazon digital deals

159 items listed
ne_zavarj: Prepare your wallet :p

159 items listed
Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 Plat - $5
Trine - $2
Two Worlds: Epic Edition - $2
Beyond Goog & Evil - $2.5

Sega Genesis Classic Game Pack (all 5 volumes) - $5 (drat, I paid 4 times that much)
Dreamcast Pack (incl. Jet Set Radio) - $5
Post edited November 18, 2012 by grviper
ne_zavarj: Prepare your wallet :p

159 items listed
Can you list them all pls? ;)
nijuu: Can you list them all pls? ;)
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=328579
Post #1
By the way, Amazon in doing those $5 coupons again. Many items on sale, including those priced under $5, also qualify.
Order this product between now and 12/31/2012 and receive a $5 promotional credit good towards any of the "Editor's Choice" game downloads in the month of January 2013. You will receive an email with your promotional code and redemption instructions. Qualifying credits for this promotion may only be used one at a time.
nijuu: Can you list them all pls? ;)
ne_zavarj: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=328579
Post #1
nijuu: thanks :P
Your welcome .
Another good sale from Greenman - this time Tiny and Big is 50% off (+ extra 20% off with GMG20-1FYLZ-EDG8R)