It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ajsultan: Just a quick note regarding the Paradox Packs on the Amazon deals, get both the "Plentiful Paradox Package" + "Pint Sized Paradox Package" instead of "Plethora of Paradox Games". You get 2 extra games with it and it's 1 cent cheaper :D (All activates on Steam)

The 2 extra games are Sword of the Stars - Complete Collection and Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter

Also there's a Rockstar Classic pack for $14.99 that activates on Steam as well.

You can view the rest of the Amazon deals here..
This Paradox Pack is awesome! CK 2 and DLCs which is a relatively new game and bunch of games for $19 is good buy for me.

racerboi101: The link to the Best Of Games - 3er Bundle is redirecting me to a login page. I can't seem to find it on their website..
amok: It did that for me now also, and then I clicked it again and it worked, some weird things happening there. I am not impressed with the site so far...

Try to go to Home and search for "best of games".
I found it this way thanks!
Post edited July 01, 2012 by racerboi101
So much for gaming is expensive nowadays:

Spec Ops for 25$ ...

That game was released a few days ago ... Anybody played it?
SimonG: So much for gaming is expensive nowadays:

Spec Ops for 25$ ...

HOW CAN THEY DESTROY THE IP VALUE SO BADLY!!!! /TheEnigmaticT mode off

Spec Ops for 25$ ...

It's direct download, isn't it?
I only buy in amazon steam or origin redemeable codes.

Spec Ops for 25$ ...

mefet: It's direct download, isn't it?
Well:
Initial installation requires one-time internet connection for Steam authentication; software installations required (included with the game) include: STEAM Client...
So I guess it isn't direct download.
Snickersnack: Steam is a great place to get asset paks for Id source ports. A sale on the id superpack frequently occurs during Quake Con and over the Holiday sale.

Install steam, download DRMed games, remove asset paks, uninstall DRMed games and steam. Install source ports of your choice. Play Wolf3d, RtCW, Doom, Quake, Heretic, and Hexen until your head explodes.
Foxhack: Just forget about the CD audio, Steam does not include that.
For Quake 2 that's actually a feature. ;)
Dotemu has Rebellion games 70% off for 24 hrs. Evil Genius for $3. Ground Control for less than $2 each.
mefet: It's direct download, isn't it?
Balazs: Well:
Initial installation requires one-time internet connection for Steam authentication; software installations required (included with the game) include: STEAM Client...
So I guess it isn't direct download.
I don't know how I missed that, thanks.
Demo on Steam is utterly broken. After trying to get it to work for an hour, I decided it's not worth it; I suggest others interested in this see if the demo works for them before wasting money/blue coins.
I got Max Payne 3, Spec Ops, Syndicate and Duke Nukem's DLC so far... Amazon seems to be having some problems though, Spec Ops and Max are both waiting for "further processing."
Spec Ops is pretty good. Never heard of a game going to half price the week it's released, but I'll take it!
At Steam Russia Spec Ops' base price is $20, but they explicitly say that it's region-locked.
grviper: At Steam Russia Spec Ops' base price is $20, but they explicitly say that it's region-locked.
How about Fallout: Nev Vegas GOTY? I'm asking in advance
bansama: Demo on Steam is utterly broken. After trying to get it to work for an hour, I decided it's not worth it; I suggest others interested in this see if the demo works for them before wasting money/blue coins.
Yeah they really need to get rid of that demo. Full game works flawlessly though.
Purebreed: Spec Ops is pretty good. Never heard of a game going to half price the week it's released, but I'll take it!
That's the price they pay for using such a generic name.
Post edited July 01, 2012 by Navagon
off topic

I decided to return 3 games from my Amazon download library and ask for a refund after them .

Risen ( non Steam version , refunded )
Airline Tycoon Deluxe ( refunded )
Sid Meiers Civilization IV: The Complete Edition ( non Steam version , refunded , also received back a $5 promo code )
Post edited July 02, 2012 by ne_zavarj