It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ABH20: Square-Enix sale at Green Man Gaming, up to 75% off (most titles only 50% off).
among those is Scary Girl - a great imaginative Tim Burton Horror Style J'n'R just for €5!
and it must be activated on Steam, so no need for Capsule.
Post edited June 15, 2012 by dyscode
ABH20: Counter-Strike: Source is 66% off until 20th of June.
You would guess that everybody who wants this game already had it for years...
ABH20: Counter-Strike: Source is 66% off until 20th of June.
SimonG: You would guess that everybody who wants this game already had it for years...
Except for the ones who don't.
SimonG: You would guess that everybody who wants this game already had it for years...
keeveek: Except for the ones who don't.
Not to mention all the ones who get VAC banned when caught cheating. They gotta keep buying replacement copies too...
bansama: Not to mention all the ones who get VAC banned when caught cheating. They gotta keep buying replacement copies too...
Arent they sticked to pirate servers?
On a slightly unrelated note, did Valve ever give away free copies of this game, or did it come with the boxed version of TF2? Because I can't remember buying the game (heck, I don't even like CS), but apparently I still have CS: Source on my account... I got CS (non source) added to my account when I activated HL 1 (technically speaking Gunman Chronicles, but apparently I got HL 1 added to my account and not Gunman), but the source of the source version is still unknown to me.
AFnord: On a slightly unrelated note, did Valve ever give away free copies of this game, or did it come with the boxed version of TF2? Because I can't remember buying the game (heck, I don't even like CS), but apparently I still have CS: Source on my account... I got CS (non source) added to my account when I activated HL 1 (technically speaking Gunman Chronicles, but apparently I got HL 1 added to my account and not Gunman), but the source of the source version is still unknown to me.
Mine CSS came with HL2 back in 2004.
AFnord: On a slightly unrelated note, did Valve ever give away free copies of this game, or did it come with the boxed version of TF2? Because I can't remember buying the game (heck, I don't even like CS), but apparently I still have CS: Source on my account... I got CS (non source) added to my account when I activated HL 1 (technically speaking Gunman Chronicles, but apparently I got HL 1 added to my account and not Gunman), but the source of the source version is still unknown to me.
You may check your purchase history from your profile page on steam. Maybe you were just drunk and bought it? ;P
I got it as a prize in the Christmas event thing last year. Maybe you did as well?
Amazon is bringing back the Paradox bundle!
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9705889&postcount=4334
bansama: Not to mention all the ones who get VAC banned when caught cheating. They gotta keep buying replacement copies too...
But they also need to play with a new Steam account, right?
Terrible game. Nothing to see here, move along.
FraterPerdurabo: Terrible game. Nothing to see here, move along.
I like Day of defeat (and source) more, if you asked me.
Some stuff someone probably already mentioned on Steam.

Napoleon Total War free weekend/sale. My least favorite Total War game, but...
[url=http://store.steampowered.com/sub/15030/?snr=1_7_7_151_150_1 ]Potato Sack Reunion. [/url]For anyone who missed it the first time, 13 heavily discounted indie games. Apparently you save 130 bucks, though they could be doing that thing where they raise the price before discounting it to make it look like it's a bigger sale.
Cities XL 2012 75% off.
keeveek: Arent they sticked to pirate servers?
Put this way, if they were stupid enough to get VAC banned, they're probably not clever enough to find such servers.

SimonG: But they also need to play with a new Steam account, right?
Of course. Why do you think there are so many Steam accounts?